All things Stock Market & Investment.

Suryavanshi

Administrator
Administrator
Discuss everything about stock market, whether it be general questionnaires for people new to it or potential investment opportunities.

Anyone invested in HAL hoping for Tejas Mk1A additional orders?

I had stopped playing 6 months before General Elections. Finally started again after June 4th.

Next big thing is gonna be the Defence Sector related stocks and indexes. There was only 1 index for defence sector earlier and recently one more started, I have to look for exact details.

Anyone invested in HAL hoping for Tejas Mk1A additional orders?
Kinda over bough zone dweller with high PE, also showing kinda bearish divergence in longer term.
would rather wait for 4500 range or to cool of a bit or little upthrust consolidation.
You can take entry though to your risk appetite at dips or cmp.
my gut feeling is- it might see some resistance though to BO from 5670 zone.

Most defence stocks are now over-priced. Need a thread to track the railway sector, many more opportunities to come from there.

Reactions: SKC
Any defence stock worth investing long term ?

What are the stocks to watch in railway sector if anybody can help ?

Any defence stock worth investing long term ?

What are the stocks to watch in railway sector if anybody can help ?
As @Dharani mentioned defence stocks rallied high already and would get stabilize in coming days.

Related to railways you can check Titagarh & IFRC

As @Dharani mentioned defence stocks rallied high already and would get stabilize in coming days.

Related to railways you can check Titagarh & IFRC
@SKC I have bet on RVNL. They should benefit from track upgrades. Track upgrades are a 10x opportunity as compared to wagons. Lets see.

Like you did everyone else in the market also has eyes on RVNL. It's almost like it's oversubscribed.
Would rather bet on IT and some select-ed fmcg ..
or rather do cash in index... market is overstretched, might go for a retracement , I guess 25k-24k strangle for month next can give some decent result.

@mod/admin, please make this thread private or members only... if possible.

Kaboom .. yes Rico.. Kaboom

Without Fed lowering the rates
A.I. bubble going Kaboom.

SmartSelect_20240803_173048_Brave.jpg
SmartSelect_20240803_174011_Brave.jpgSmartSelect_20240803_174359_Brave.jpg

Last edited:
A genuine question for members.

As we are hearing a lot about possible stock crash due to recession in Europe and raising debts in USA.

I want to know following things

1) When will this crash be likely to happen if any ?

2) what will be the impact on India's market ?

3) Which shares will be impacted the most/least? Public or private??

A genuine question for members.

As we are hearing a lot about possible stock crash due to recession in Europe and raising debts in USA.

I want to know following things

1) When will this crash be likely to happen if any ?

2) what will be the impact on India's market ?

3) Which shares will be impacted the most/least? Public or private??
I am no expAt, though will try to answer with common knowledge, correct me if i am wrong.

Taking example of Nifty50

1722715461260.png

Q-1
Frankly speaking, NOBODY can pinpoint the due time frame of crash or grantee possibility. Not even pundits or even JP Morgan itself....we can just guess to some extent.
but, it has been observed that P.A.chart loves 22/21 EMA to its life, it always comes back to hug it. by that logic we are yet to accomplish that merge...
Apart from that, all basic indicators showing market fatigue, a correction is well due.

ALSO, the Q1 25 result of the most/heavyweights have been published.. so for next 90 days... market might react more on outside news to play.
If Israel attacks Lebanon in next week.... and iran fuels it with houties, then- sab lal ho jayega- sayad.

Q-2:
No market can solely rely on liquidity or on retail section to touch HH/HL consistently. Indian market is facing too much volatility lately ( specially post covid) for the more broader involvement from retail section.
Retailers play on news/ fomo / emotion ., that adds more volatility.
Based on West's news, we might see some initial sell off, but, we have to mind that, during election time, many MFs ( you can say DII) were sitting on cash pile just waiting for a 5% correction,which is yet to pour in... this might be their time to short again before making fresh longs.
Q-3
kinda tough, but it might hamper some selective PSU stocks, specially in banking sector and finance ( personal view- bohot chal chuka hy ), as they are yet to see a proper profit booking.

for me, personally, I will go short only after the index fails 24550 retest in daily frame.

Would rather bet on IT and some select-ed fmcg ..
or rather do cash in index... market is overstretched, might go for a retracement , I guess 25k-24k strangle for month next can give some decent result.

@mod/admin, please make this thread private or members only... if possible.
@haldilal @SKC

Kinda over bough zone dweller with high PE, also showing kinda bearish divergence in longer term.
would rather wait for 4500 range or to cool of a bit or little upthrust consolidation.
You can take entry though to your risk appetite at dips or cmp.
my gut feeling is- it might see some resistance though to BO from 5670 zone.
I see1000030403.png

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back