DRDO and PSU's

Development of light weight functionally graded metal-ceramic composite armour materials for defence applications

Aluminum-Silicon carbide functionally graded aluminum composite plates were fabricated by squeeze infiltration technique using 42 µm average particle size and the plate is supplied to CVRDE for evaluation. The dimensions of the plates are 120 x 120 x20 mm.
IMG_20240709_094218.jpg

DEVELOPMENT OF A LIGHTWEIGHT COMPOSITE SANDWICH PANEL FOR BLAST MITIGATION.

The specific light weight alloy of aluminum (AA6061-T6) was selected for making front and back sheet (both of 2mm thickness) of sandwich panel. Closed cell Aluminum alloy foam (AA6061) was used as central soft core.
project_12.png

Synthesis and characterization of ceramic / metal multilayer functionally graded armor materials with improved ballistic performance.

Functionally graded materials (FGMs) with a gradual transition from ceramic to metal are believed to have superior ballistic performance compared to ceramic/metal composite armors. Therefore, multilayered SiC/AA7075 FGM samples of size 50 × 50 mm are synthesized using a relatively simple and inexpensive technique, i.e., powder metallurgy.
images - 2024-07-09T101056.350.jpegimages - 2024-07-09T101041.579.jpeg
All three projects sponsored by drdo.

Last edited:
"it was 28 wheels trailer by TATA advance system"
The above TEL which is shown in Republic day parade never went into production (mostly)

Agni 5 mk1 , agni 5 mk 2 & agni 6 use 56 tyre TEL

I saw 56 tyre TEL of IA (sat pic)

Yes, it has not gone into production, and neither the so called 56 wheel TEL has entered production.
Another question. Have you seen a toppled over 56 wheeled TEL ? Because I don't get it that how come you have been able to count wheels on a TEL from satellite pic.

Yes, it has not gone into production, and neither the so called 56 wheel TEL has entered production.
Another question. Have you seen a toppled over 56 wheeled TEL ? Because I don't get it that how come you have been able to count wheels on a TEL from satellite pic.
bhai see your DM

Maybe threatened to stop supply of GE F414 engines for Tejas if we did not purchase that failed tin can ?
The chances of US threatening to stop the supply of GE F-414 engines to India over a refusal to purchase the American Stryker is little to none. US gave us a waiver from the CAATSA over our S-400 acquisition from Russia inspite of repeated warnings, not even Turkey that is a part of NATO was given such a waiver. If you think they will block the supply of GE engines now then I can't convince you.

If US indeed does impose an embargo on supply of engines than we will have alternative suppliers like Harsh Vardhan had stated. From my POV, France, Russia and UK can Prove to be alternative suppliers.
  • 1.France can offer their M-88.
  • 2.Russia can offer their RD-93.
  • 3.UK can offer their EJ-2000.
But the issue with UK is that UK's policies and decisions are heavily influenced by the US, so if the US decides to stop supply of engine and we go to UK for their EJ-2000 than US might pressure UK to stop the sale of EJ-2000 to India. France too might come under pressure of US and not provide it's M-88 or any type of engine for India's aircrafts.

At last we have only 1 foreign supplier left which is Russia. Russia has RD-93 Which I think can be used in Tejas. So my Conclusion is:
  • #1. Source the engine from Russia. Yes Russian engines aren't as reliable as western because you will have to use multiple number of Russian engines to make up for the lifespan of just a single western engine, also they have less efficiency and thrust too but a compromise will have to be made. But it will be a temporary solution till we can get an alternate powerplant.
  • #2. Make an engine with a foreign partner with TOT so that you won't have to dependent on foreign vendors. I have already written a post about this, and why I think this won't be possible too.
  • #3. Become self-reliant in engine Technology. I have stressed on the development of Kaveri in the same post. Won't repeat the hundreds of words I wrote there here.
Two years back on DFI, a member had asked Harsh Vardhan sir about what arrangements are in place if in an unfortunality, the US stops the supply of GE engines to India, and Harsh sir replied by saying that "nothing like that will happen and everything has been done to avoid any problems incase something like that happens". So that said, we have nothing to worry about it.

Hey, guys I have a link, there you can go and get manual about T-90M tank.

It's in English.

Password is T-90AK

Yeah, nice try scammer, not gonna click on an unknown link, especially the 🔑 ones

Hey, guys I have a link, there you can go and get manual about T-90M tank.

It's in English.

Password is T-90AK

did any one verify the link shared here? if it is safe to open?

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back