Fall of Indian Film Industries

Fighter arining on Star Gold, when saw the MKI over Runway inverted, lost totally interest, it's worst than thought. It's unbearable.

Last edited:
Fighter arining on Star Gold, when saw the MKI over Runway inverted, lost totally interest, it's worst than thought. It's unbearable.
Everytime i see a Military Movie from India, I wish Government would ban any Movies involving Armed Forces citing some Defense Secrecy or so. Bollywoodia gang&co- I don't know what to say but they aren't interested in making Movies anymore. There is no passion like Rajamouli or Nag Ashwin or plethora of Mallu. Its not even about Propaganda like PK, its fundamentally about Quality. Meanwhile Telugu Directors and Producers are improving day by day. I think with rise of Cheap Data and OTT, the days of Bollywood is over.

Saw Bhediya today and it didn't disappoint in it's propoganda value that building of roads in Arunachal Pradesh or after cutting forest area is outright bad and should not be done and it is only done to make money.

Bollywood never disappoints on working for other's feels like it worked for Chinese in the above movie.

Regional cinema is doing very well, khans of Bollywood and some media houses have fallen because of various reasons.

Everytime i see a Military Movie from India, I wish Government would ban any Movies involving Armed Forces citing some Defense Secrecy or so. Bollywoodia gang&co- I don't know what to say but they aren't interested in making Movies anymore. There is no passion like Rajamouli or Nag Ashwin or plethora of Mallu. Its not even about Propaganda like PK, its fundamentally about Quality. Meanwhile Telugu Directors and Producers are improving day by day. I think with rise of Cheap Data and OTT, the days of Bollywood is over.
Prahaar stands out. It was good movie.

Regional cinema is doing very well, khans of Bollywood and some media houses have fallen because of various reasons.
The virus has reached Regional cinemas also, one day they will become the Bhadwaood 2.0, the DFI thread was filled with this. Nothing will be beyond the reach of liberandus at this rate. Unless the problem is rooted from it's roots.

The virus has reached Regional cinemas also, one day they will become the Bhadwaood 2.0, the DFI thread was filled with this. Nothing will be beyond the reach of liberandus at this rate. Unless the problem is rooted from it's roots.
The problem being all these writers-directors-artists coming from Non-STEM background studying in institutes like JNU which is bastion of libbu gang and later includes Film Institutes. Well you can spare Telugu and Kannada Cinema atleast. Unlike our southern neighbors, most of the industry here is in hands of families that are very powerful and highly traditional. I dislike caste and clan politics in Telugu Industry very much, but if these can act as wall against libbu gang then I very much support status quo. These families are the reason why Telugu cinema atleast isn't tainted by sickularism.

I don’t think so, regional cinema will continue to grow and some more regional cinemas from yogi land will also join the party.

I don’t think so, regional cinema will continue to grow and some more regional cinemas from yogi land will also join the party.
The DFI Thread was filled with incoming crisis of the regional film industry and become a fact due to the 12 Arya Nibbi.

My observations are that regional cinema is doing better in several languages (Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam). They have also found a winning formula in partnering with famous Hindi film names (e.g. SRK, Jawan, Pathan...)
Also the movies get dubbed in many languages increasing market reach.

The problem (worldwide) is that it is much cheaper and convenient for people to just watch the movie on streaming or satellite. Movie producers do get substantial revenue from these streaming and satellite platforms. However IMO it does not compensate for the loss of revenue from reduced ticket sales since those were higher priced per individual watching.

We also have an expanding global reach. It will grow our soft power and perhaps translate into revenue in the decades ahead.

It's a consumer issue too
Western movies are ridiculously details oriented, because of the needs of the consumer, they rip apart films like Ridley Scot's Napoleon and Mel Gibson's Braveheart, which I think are great movies, due to a misplaced trinket 10 years here or there in historical record, or the colour of undergarments the characters are wearing, for example

Indian consumer isn't cinema literate enough to create the market demand and incentives for mainstream filmmakers to follow suit
Hence absolutely shiiety movies like Fighter and Border 2 can make crores in the box office with a few pretty girls, dance numbers, and stroking the emotions of the audience

Anything loud, colourful and captivating will run and make money in the Indian cinemas

In case you all are not following, there is a huge scandal in Kerala film industry -

1725026495487.png
Several actors have been booked. Multiple FIRs filed.

One actor is staying in New York & as per reports has postponed his trip back, so that he is not immediately arrested when he lands, hie is trying for bail.

Ya'll the Wokeflix streamed series seriously named the IC-814 hijackers "Bhola" and "Shankar.

Ya'll the Wokeflix streamed series seriously named the IC-814 hijackers "Bhola" and "Shankar.

'PR Job For ISI': Netflix’s IC 814 Series Sparks Outrage, Slammed For Distorted Portrayal Of Terrorists And Vajpayee Government​

It is such an ISI PR operation that even Vir Sanghvi called it out -

1725253564470.png

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back