India's Current & Future UAVs & UCAVs

johny_baba

अज्ञानी
A thread to discuss everything about current and upcoming UAVs, UCAVs of India

India’s strength in domestic UAVs and UCAVs

I am quite keen for a knowledgeable person to list out all the Indian UAVs, UCAVs and flying ammunition under development in India and introduced into the Army and BSF etc.

For the last year or two so many new names have been mentioned, but unable to figure out whether these were accepted by the Indian Army.

The Ukraine war has forced the introduction of UCAVs and flying ammunition to supplement battle tactic. It is essential to know how well India is prepared for this war.

Delighted to hear from knowledgeable persons.

India’s strength in domestic UAVs and UCAVs

I am quite keen for a knowledgeable person to list out all the Indian UAVs, UCAVs and flying ammunition under development in India and introduced into the Army and BSF etc.

For the last year or two so many new names have been mentioned, but unable to figure out whether these were accepted by the Indian Army.

The Ukraine war has forced the introduction of UCAVs and flying ammunition to supplement battle tactic. It is essential to know how well India is prepared for this war.

Delighted to hear from knowledgeable persons.

Just a circus of endless trials going on for different UAVs but nothing ordered yet.

UN generals has ordered few useless third grade foreign UAV like Warmate, on highly inflated prices.

Private companies are doing full of screwdriveries. Basically they buying Drones from China and putting stickers of Make in India.

Few IITs working genuinely on UAV control systems and different concepts but as usual neither UN generals nor private industry have capacity to catch the technology.

Basically we are waiting for another mishaps at border so we can directly import these UAVs once for all.

Just a circus of endless trials going on for different UAVs but nothing ordered yet.

UN generals has ordered few useless third grade foreign UAV like Warmate, on highly inflated prices.

Private companies are doing full of screwdriveries. Basically they buying Drones from China and putting stickers of Make in India.

Few IITs working genuinely on UAV control systems and different concepts but as usual neither UN generals nor private industry have capacity to catch the technology.

Basically we are waiting for another mishaps at border so we can directly import these UAVs once for all.
List them out especially Chinese made UAV rebranded in India.

List them out especially Chinese made UAV rebranded in India.

Sorry sir , I can’t make list.

But I can show you how

Check Vector technics Indian company which supplies all required subsystem to Drone makers ( Like motors, control systems and propellers)

Now this Vector technics have MoU with 3 different companies CR flight, Meizlik and reflex drive.

Now all 3 companies provide inbuilt systems to vector technics you in from where?.

Recently L&T ( If I’m not wrong) is actually trying to build a control systems for the drones.

If private companies started investment into R&D then how come they will buy luxury cars to run over innocent people on footpath/Road. :bump2:

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back