Small Arms and Weapons

haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है.
Administrator
Ya'll Nibbiars

The Fuck are they smoking , this piece of shit better than SIG 716 ..
It's always like this , something will be developed and everyone will claim it is better than others on newspapers and news sites , and when it is actually procured and used on ground , it is revealed it is a piece of crap .
It was same with INSAS , used to hear news anchors call it "duniya ki sabsi ghatak rifle mein se eak " .

@johny_baba, @Arad Operator how do you recognise a gun based on external appearance, i am trying to learn about small arms, I know difference in the internal mechanism of ar10 pattern vs ak based, but sometimes difference are very unrecognisable like for hk m762 vs Mars h, some sig models are similar looking too. Any tips ?

EVOLYS 7.62x51 with an Elcan Specter
2a1df0ssf3ad1.jpeg

@johny_baba, @Arad Operator how do you recognise a gun based on external appearance, i am trying to learn about small arms, I know difference in the internal mechanism of ar10 pattern vs ak based, but sometimes difference are very unrecognisable like for hk m762 vs Mars h, some sig models are similar looking too. Any tips ?
everyone has different approach to that,
for me; i am gifted with spatial ability and memory that once i've observed something thoroughly i can almost always recognize it; so when it came to recognising different small arms and going further recognising (or differentiating between) various prototypes or variants of same small arm like Kalashnikovs and so - i can rely on my memory or i can go back to my library of pics to refer and cross-verify.
it takes a little practice with finding proper pics and vids, then observing them, making (mental or actual) notes about key features and so...

@johny_baba sir can you shed some light on STG 940 series of rifles .
They look so beautiful tbh.
It's a pity india cancelled the order .

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back