China military and weapon development

The news said it happened around 3 months ago, i drove through the bridge couple of times when i was in Wuhan. Me and anyone can easily see the if there is big size N-sub.

It's like common sense that, J16 is made in Shengyang, J20 is made in Chengdu. As big as N-sub won't do in Wuhan, it's 1000km away and there are 100 bridges over the yantze river. How?

The only nuk-sub is made in Huludao shipyard, Liaoning Province.

View attachment 10550
I don't see what your theory of 1000 kms & 100 bridges has got to do with the construction & transportation of submarines. Those submarines would travel on the surface instead of being submerged all the way to the sea. After all Wuhan Shipyard still manufacturers conventional submarines like your Yuan class of submarines there & your Han class of SSNs was manufactured there.

Besides what do you mean you can't see an big sized N submarine there ? Are you expecting Wuhan Shipyard to assemble a submarine in full public view ? It's supposed to have sunk in the pier they were carrying out work on which means within the shipyard itself on the same spot it was being constructed in .

Why don't you do your own homework Wumao instead of sitting on the fat of your backside issuing orders assuming you're so eager to rebut my argument ?! Do I owe you anything chang ?
again....show us the source about the ' Han class of SSN were constructed at Wuhan Shipyard before construction of N submarines were shifted to the Bohai shipyard'... which ship of 091 class was built in Wuchang? since almost all 091s are decommissioned ,we might be able to discuss this class publicly very soon .

let's see what kind of homework you have done...lol

Last edited:
again....show us the source about the ' Han class of SSN were constructed at Wuhan Shipyard before construction of N submarines were shifted to the Bohai shipyard'...

let's see what kind of homework you have done...lol
Do I owe you anything chang ?
Did Baidu translate not translate this adequately enough for your limited understanding or are you another Gaokao fail MSS stooge out here who owes his employment in MSS to your uncle being in the CCP , filling in your daily quota of 50 posts at 50 cents per post ?

Did Baidu translate not translate this adequately enough for your limited understanding or are you another Gaokao fail MSS stooge out here who owes his employment in MSS to your uncle being in the CCP , filling in your daily quota of 50 posts at 50 cents per post ?
LOL...very Indian style....very typical....

but I like it and move on

LOL...very Indian style....very typical....

but I like it and move on
Lol ! Typical Han style. Ask others to rebut their own argument by providing a source.

Move on ? In case you haven't noticed it wumao you're on an Indian forum not a CCP forum for Han slaves. If anyone's going to move on it's you.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back