Chinese Economy Watch

The reason why i think Ray Dalio's drawing is reasonable, one factor is how he rank Mexico, it's a disfunctionional nation, and it's basic social elements are controlled by durug cartels, on contract, both USA and China have strong governments.

That's why it's reasonable, i don't care mexico from day 0, until u jumped out.

Here Mexico.is good sample to veriiy the graph.
you know there is a difference between me and you, I know Mexico has bad sides, I know them well, you will not tell me the bad sides of my country I will say only this to you, do not look at the speck of sawdust in my eye and but rather pay attention to the plank in your own eye.

Most of these websites can not globalize happiness, people can be rich and still empty, having an Iphone or a computer is not happiness by itself, in fact power many times covers for Crimes such as killings or incarcerations and the CCP is one of the worst examples , stop your propaganda China is not better I do not want to live in China, I can see already how it is.

Last edited:
you know there is a difference between me and you, I know Mexico has bad sides, I know them well, you will not tell me the bad sides of my country I will say only this to you, do not look at the speck of sawdust in my eye and but rather pay attention to the plank in your own eye.

Most of these websites can not globalize happiness, people can be rich and still empty, having an Iphone or a computer is not happiness by itself, in fact power many times covers for Crimes such as killings or incarcerations and the CCP is one of the worst examples , stop your propaganda China is not better I do not want to live in China, I can see already how it is.

Of course, every nation has dark side, i just felt strange u were angry about the ranking.

Again, if u don't like the graph, debate with Ray Dalio, i agree with him.

1000071820.jpg

View attachment 10701
i do not care about the graph since it generalizes, the health index is related upon several factors many of them subjective
For example USA and Mexico have same obesity rates and coke intake how can the USA be higher since the USA has no universal health care?

are you that stupid?

The report found 32.8 percent of Mexican adults are obese, more than the U.S., which has a 31.8 percent obesity rate. Obesity in Mexico could be a result of various reasons, explains Dudley Althaus, a Mexico correspondent for Global Post who has been reporting on this story.

7. Germany

Soda Consumption Per Capita (2022): 120 liters

Germany has seen a significant increase in soda consumption, with a per capita intake of 120 liters annually. The popularity of caffeine-oriented drinks drives the market and features brands like Fanta, Sprite, Delta, Mezzo Mix, and Coca-Cola. However, Germany's soft drink industry's future is still being determined due to government efforts to address health concerns and an aging population.

Coca-Cola is the dominant brand nationwide, except in Thuringia, where Vita-Cola holds the top position. Germany's soft drinks segment is expected to generate US$30.06 billion in 2023, with a modest annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.84% from 2023-2027.

6. Mexico

Soda Consumption Per Capita (2017): 137 liters

Mexico ranks sixth in our list for being one of the highest soda-consuming countries, with a per capita intake of approximately 137 liters in 2017. Despite concerns about health issues, such as obesity, the consumption of carbonated drinks continues to grow. The government has implemented a soda tax to reduce sales to address this. However, the soft drinks market is expected to generate revenue of US$19.48 billion in 2023, with an annual growth rate of 3.05%.

2. Belgium

Soda Consumption Per Capita (2019): 272.4 liters

Soda consumption in Belgium reached a record high of 272 liters per capita in 2019, leading to increased health problems among children. Soda companies have introduced healthier options with reduced sugar content to address these concerns.

The Belgian government has implemented a soda tax to fund health campaigns and reduce soda consumption. The country’s soft drinks segment is projected to generate revenue of US$5.73 billion in 2023, with an expected annual growth rate (CAGR) of 2.86% from 2023-2027

How can be the USA higher than China and China higher than Mexico when the USA has worse fentanyl crisis than in Mexico where most drug used is Marihuana?

Sounds stupid

How Chinese will be better than Argentinians when in Argentina meat intake is higher.

your table shows subjectivity, skewed data

Of course, every nation has dark side, i just felt strange u were angry about the ranking.

View attachment 10701
1727580766164.png
1727580785044.png

So tell me who eats more fruits?

1727580912442.png

seems you do not eat more meat than Brazil or Argentina

Dude, i respect you as an educated IT professional, plz be accurate on data.

According to budget.size, there is no space for such heavy subsidy.

View attachment 10413
Yeah yeah, always quoting central govt stats when majority of shitshow thrives inside the local govt bodies. If your data says 700B$ deficit in centre alone, means Local govt bodies incurred additional debt of 800B $ or more. Making the total about 1.5T$+++

Wen exited the political stage a decade ago but his legacy lives on, for better and, mostly, for worse. His plan to throw 4 trillion yuan ($555 billion), or about 13% of China’s GDP in 2008, at everything from railroads to airports contributed to a debt overhang that’s still haunting Beijing today. In the 15 years since, China’s debt-to-GDP ratio has doubled to a whopping 280%, opens new tab, with the bulk of liabilities held by local government financial vehicles (LGFVs).

Yeah yeah, always quoting central govt stats when majority of shitshow thrives inside the local govt bodies. If your data says 700B$ deficit in centre alone, means Local govt bodies incurred additional debt of 800B $ or more. Making the total about 1.5T$+++

CSIC is world class think tank in USA....

1000071835.png

I had several debate with you in old.forum, but everytime you had wrong info on basic source...

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back