CI/CT Operations

All the three bodies recovered,with arms and ammunition from the 3 eliminated terrorists in Kamkari - Machil and Kushalpora - karnah sector of Kupwara., North Kashmir
View attachment 7999
Yeh baar asla baarood kam hai aur khaane peene ka saaman zaada lekar aaye hai means the next group will be coming with full asla barood and even no radio sets Looks like a Recon team..

Why have polls at all in that land and hand over the hard earned gains back to terrorists and sulla politicians who implement blatant anti hindu policies like Roshni act etc....I would say keep presidents rule as long as Kashmiri hindus with protection are not resettled and untill demographics are changed back to hindu majority or parity atleast.
You are a little late

Sights are flipped down, and the foliage is covering the aperture of his back up sights
He ain't hitting nothing
Our people have an aversion to cameras, I guess. I have been with them during unit's firing sessions, most of the time they do things all right. And most of them do some weird shit when someone asks them for a picture.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back