DRDO and PSU's

Dude among all the tests happened of SFDR all were from ground. Basically for propulsion testing. The inbuild booster isn't enough to propell enough so that ramjet can kick in as it has to accelerate from zero and also against gravity so that's why this additional booster was added to send SFDR at a altitude after which nozzle less booster would burn giving it desired speed and then ramjet would take over.
With such booster we can extract bvr like ranges I suppose that booster was only meant to reach some altitude so that they can also test nozzle less booster. Drdo also talked abt the prospects of using this booster or similar for SFDR based sam.
I took the ratio from image turned out the booster length is 1.9m if missile lengths 3.84m.
And what's with this Kusha M123... Look at SFDR performance specs!
1564156144784.pngScreenshot (335).png

My fellow bhakts, I present before you K4 , in all its glory.

Screenshot_20240907-113623~2.png

Screenshot_20240907-113636~2.png

Only another SLBM has this unique tractor puller pseudo first stage to propel the missile underwater,breach the surface and take it to some height where the actual first stage fires up and that's R-39. Carried by Typhoon class.

View attachment 9467

View attachment 9468

Only another SLBM has this unique tractor puller pseudo first stage to propel the missile underwater,breach the surface and take it to some height where the actual first stage fires up and that's R-39. Carried by Typhoon class.
Pointy bro Pointy, hope it carries few MIRVs.images.jpg

View attachment 9467

View attachment 9468

What a photo,man.
Do you have footage of its actual firing from Arihant/Arighat.Like it's initial emergence from the submarine VLS and travel through the water. That would be great.
Slow motion hi-tech underwater cameras should be able to record the action.
No computer generated image please.
Actual firing sequence.
I guess all SLBM'S including the K series follow the rule of height being less than 12 metres.
Do greater height SLBM'S exist.

Yep, as I have mentioned and maintained my position before in case you forgot -
  • Dristi-10 / Hermes 900 is a useless purchase, Tapas is better than using this garbage. Forces for some unknown reason bought token numbers for benchmarking (for what?).

• Tapas is still inadequate as a MALE-class UAV and should not pretend to be in the leagues of MQ-9 / Akinci.

If any forces (like Navy) wants to buy it for non-demanding surveillance like maritime security looking at Pirate ships, it is perfectly fine.

But for requirements like fly at 35,000 ft. over towering Himalayas looking through dense cloud using SAR payload at Chinese positions and giving live updates to ground troops, Tapas is not and never will be the platform.

Yep, as I have mentioned and maintained my position before in case you forgot -
  • Dristi-10 / Hermes 900 is a useless purchase, Tapas is better than using this garbage. Forces for some unknown reason bought token numbers for benchmarking (for what?).

• Tapas is still inadequate as a MALE-class UAV and should not pretend to be in the leagues of MQ-9 / Akinci.

If any forces (like Navy) wants to buy it for non-demanding surveillance like maritime security looking at Pirate ships, it is perfectly fine.

But for requirements like fly at 35,000 ft. over towering Himalayas looking through dense cloud using SAR payload at Chinese positions and giving live updates to ground troops, Tapas is not and never will be the platform.

So what could be the possible reason for still buying Dristi in token number but not buying TAPAS at all??

Is that only we have LAC alone for monitoring?? Can't be tapas useful on LOC, Gujarat, Punjab, Rajasthan border, Bangladesh border, Myanmar border?? Why It's only LAC is the benchmark??

MQ9 is a altogether a different category UAV so Why didn't UN Generals said before into their GSQR that they need a M9 equivalent UAV at first place?? Why even they agreed for twin engine UAV??

Isn't it, should be labelled as changing goal post?? A hypocrisy? Dishonesty?

By the way, Do you believe Heron ( The ultimate darling of UN Generals) is not hyper inflated like done for dristi ?? Do you believe TAPAS is inferior then Heron as well??

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back