Drones

these pics taken before this case?

The Indian defence establishment is working on a stringent mechanism to ensure military drones from domestic companies are free of Chinese components. This follows the suspension of an order for 200 logistics drones over such concerns.

Evidently for an IT professional who's also in the EV industry at times & in the drone industry at others , you can't tell the difference between a logistics drone & a flying passenger drone ? Why's that not surprising ?

I used to think the problem is with Baidu translate. Now we've confirmation it's not restricted exclusively to Baidu translate coz IT professionals like you are responsible for Baidu translate.

stable Batterytly for an IT professional who's a in the EV industry at times & in the drone industry at others , you can't tell the difference between a logistics drone & a flying passenger drone ? Why's that not surprising ?

I used to think the problem is with Baidu translate. Now we've confirmation it's not restricted exclusively to Baidu translate coz IT professionals like you are responsible for Baidu translate.

Like any Indian mobile brands couldn't reject chinese components, i suspect those drones no matter logistics or passenger, faced the same situation, since the civil market in India is very weak and no strong local supply chain. Then how you made LED display and stable battery and other MCUs?

BTW, this is typical logistics drone.

1000071608.jpg

Like any Indian mobile brands couldn't reject chinese components, i suspect those drones no matter logistics or passenger, faced the same situation, since the civil market in India is very weak and no strong local supply chain. Then how you made LED display and stable battery and other MCUs?
What're the points you're raising with respect to mobile brands or even drone components have to do with the fact that there's an Indian company which has designed & are in the process of validating a passenger drone ?

You're speculating that certain components COULD have come from China . This product is still in the prototype stage. Chances are all the components if not most of them are sourced locally. I personally don't think Chinese companies are going to entertain any organisation with extremely limited requirements.

I hope you understand the implications of this move . If components can be sourced locally in the prototype stage the very same components can be sourced locally during production as well.

Besides if you're so particular about exports why do you have Chinese companies in the sectors you've named in India ? You could easily choose not to invest in these sectors here . Didn't the CCP issue guidelines to Chinese EV OEMs not to share critical battery technologies with India ?

BTW, this is typical logistics drone.

View attachment 10043

Don't you see the windshields there ? Why would there be windshields on a logistics drone ? Does China mfg logistic drones with windshields ? If not why do you think anybody else would ?

I know you find it difficult to digest the fact that India of all countries is now in an advanced stage of development of a flying passenger drone especially given the fact that China's only recently certified its own flying drone .

Keep visiting this forum , you'd find plenty to be surprised about. I'd make sure to tag you in case of any more of such ground breaking innovations including progress on this particular drone . Hope other members here take note of your observations & do the same.

Don't you see the windshields there ? Why would there be windshields on a logistics drone ? Does China mfg logistic drones with windshields ? If not why do you think anybody else would ?

1000071629.jpg

JD.com is top5 world e-commerce firm.

Last edited:

View attachment 10060

JD.com is top5 world e-commerce firm.
Can that accomodate passengers ? Can't you make out the difference in the size of this drone as compared to the Indian drone ? Are you truly a qualified engineer ?

When I point my finger at the moon , the foolish man looks at my finger.

~ ancient Chinese saying.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back