Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

It seems pakistanis have an even worse image abroad as they claim that Indians do.

When I went to visit switzerland,
In a small town, called Interlaken, I saw an Indian restaurant with an Indian name. When I went inside a pakistani was running the shop with his family.
Similar thing happened in Zurich. An Indian restaurant named "Mumbai-karachi", selling Indian food and marked as Indian cuisine on Uber eats.

Pakistanis abroad (atleast in parts of europe) seem to try to mask themselves as Indians in order to get people to dine at their restaurants.

It’s the same everywhere. I’ve lost count of restaurants i saw calling themselves as Indo-Pakistani. Kanglus are the same as well. The only exception is probably the middle east where there is substantial Paki diaspora. Everywhere else, they'll use Indo or Indian to appeal to the other races.

It seems pakistanis have an even worse image abroad as they claim that Indians do.

In a small town, called Interlaken, I saw an Indian restaurant with an Indian name. When I went inside a pakistani was running the shop with his family.
Similar thing happened in Zurich. An Indian restaurant named "Mumbai-karachi", selling Indian food and marked as Indian cuisine on Uber eats.

Pakistanis abroad (atleast in parts of europe) seem to try to mask themselves as Indians in order to get people to dine at their restaurants.
It's true
1722427028776.png

We HAVE to dox those restaurants.

We wuzz belongs to a great athletic and martial race saar.

View: https://x.com/BasitSubhani/status/1816919087559418110

Only sport where they were dominant was Squash. Even they lost the edge. On the other hand we are slowly building up our players for squash.

Kanglus hide in Maldives as Indians. Otherwise immediate deportation by Maldives. Both of this Jaahil mullahs from Pakistan and Bangladesh will hide under Indian identity and save their asses due to their sorry of the country.

Pakistani jokers!!

They piss in the pants when they hear mossad and unknown gunmen.

This is the time to show mossad who they are and how they are going to lead the Islamic world. Instead these guys are covering under their beds and complaining against India :D

What happened to the Naara Baazi?

what happened to the guys roaming with AK47's on the streets ?

what about their Jungzoo gernails?

what about atomic bum?

When ever Israel slaps them hard, they turn towards India and do some tantrums to divert the attention of their Jahil awam.

Last edited:

The problem with your average jaahil porki going abroad is that what a normal country considers a crime is not a crime for them unless it is a “sin” as per sky book. As long as it is not an act that will send you to jahannam, it’s fair game. Jumping traffic red lights, begging, drug peddling, illegal immigration, posing as Indians, grooming gangs is all par for the course!!

Thanks to the religious indoctrination right from kindergarten, Alhumdulillah!!

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back