Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

last year in old DFI i said...western white MF is biggest barbarian nd savages in earth. just imagine they killed 100 million indians in 25+ famines in india, but they continue to send other states food to europe. how many british died on those famines?? no number aviable, may be none. just think about it, if i show a person chopping a tree. i feel very sorry for tree. but british watching all these millions of people dying in hunger, by suffering for many days. honestly after learning this, i hv no sympathy for whites. even if they face complete genocide, i dont care. unless its happening infront of my eyes.
now they r acting pollitie, educated etc coz after creating havoc all around world, they hv money power. thats why they leave their beastly behaviour. but against jihadi nd migrants, their money is/will not working. so they will return to their orignal self. indians should make their arrangements (jugaad) in western countries, upcoming years will be rough nd painful for them also.

Last edited:

July petroleum sales dip 11pc to 1.2m tons YoY

KARACHI: The total sales of petroleum products in the country have declined by 11 percent on year-on-year basis to 1.20 million tons during July 2024.

You endians assume all wrong things like you assume that Paki Economy is going down which is reflected by falling Oil consumption.

While this May be true it also reflects that they have become more efficient like they've switched to Tesla EVs and their electricity plants have become more efficient by switching to nuclear power. So Paki Economy is actually now as efficient as any European country and much stronger...

You Endians are mean...😹😹

You endians assume all wrong things like you assume that Paki Economy is going down which is reflected by falling Oil consumption.

While this May be true it also reflects that they have become more efficient like they've switched to Tesla EVs and their electricity plants have become more efficient by switching to nuclear power. So Paki Economy is actually now as efficient as any European country and much stronger...

You Endians are mean...😹😹

Right. Maybe Pakistan's greatest innovator Agha Waqar Ahmed got his "water fueled car" technology working!!!!

US charged a Paki for a failed attempt at assassinating Trump (?)

Oh the irony,

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back