Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

on paper india has wealth disparity much higher than pakistan , 70 something whereas porks have it in 30 something. so if we take their one of the lowest per capita in terms then does'nt it means they have their population equally "bhukka nanga"?.

Their rich class buys cars that even our upper middle class can afford.
they can only dream of packages guys in IT industry (don't know about other industry) are getting , that too are people from tier 2 , tier 3 clgs not their "1 pc rich population" claim.
all these startup owners had very humble beginnings and now are billionaires that these donkeys does'nt have had a single since independence.
coming to the startup post , these fuck3rs think internet and population is plus point for us:bplease::bplease:.
how these idiots can be that delusional.

coming to the startup post , these fuck3rs think internet and population is plus point for us:bplease::bplease:.

India's population being a plus point, is what their "experts" have been saying to them on TV channels since about 2019. before this core argument by their "experts" was sem2sem ji.

nuclear bum we have more than eeindia.
gurbat sem2sem ,
motorways sem2sem ,
islamists and RSS sem2sem ,
undakumented economy sem2sem,
victim of terrorism sem2sem,

etc..

after jio effect became pronounced here and our fellows started making drone videos of our cities, modi became a talking point, comparative prices of cars and FMCG goods became a social media talking point over there, their awaam starting asking if everything is sem2sem then how comes eeindia's prices are cheaper. in between there was even a trend of comparing vegetable mandi prices. then this population argument became more famous.

nuclear bum we have more than eeindia.
i think we have surpassed that too :bplease: :bplease: .
India's population being a plus point, is what their "experts" have been saying to them on TV channels since about 2019. before this core argument by their "experts" was sem2sem ji.
how many years would it take them to get that "religion" is the plus point we have.

on paper india has wealth disparity much higher than pakistan , 70 something whereas porks have it in 30 something. so if we take their one of the lowest per capita in terms then does'nt it means they have their population equally "bhukka nanga"?.

Their rich class buys cars that even our upper middle class can afford.
they can only dream of packages guys in IT industry (don't know about other industry) are getting , that too are people from tier 2 , tier 3 clgs not their "1 pc rich population" claim.
all these startup owners had very humble beginnings and now are billionaires that these donkeys does'nt have had a single since independence.

You are wrong about disparity.
As per latest data till 2021 on WB website, Pakistan's Gini index is 30 something. And for India it's 32.

India has much bigger middle class than paikhanastanis can even imagine.
They just have to look at their "Andacumented" Files.:troll:
All my life i never see homeless person in my state (uttarakhand)..1-2 ko dekha hai raste me sote huwe vo bhi nashe me the😂. i see very few beggars also. most of people surrounding me r middle class, who can afford two wheelers, if not car. i m seeing people r facing problem in uttarakhand to park their two wheelers nd cars, coz our homes not build with garage etc. but now people income is increasing, so they r buying two wheelers nd cars. atleast in my neighborhood i dont hv any family who hv no vehicles. i lived in 5 district of Uttarakhand. not saying there r no poor people, but most of them afford 3 basic things of life (roti, kapda nd makan). its due to cost of living is very low. but we see homeless ness, poor people, beggars, slums etc in cities. coz there real state is very pricy compare to villages/small towns etc. people hv to live in slums nd poverty if they hv to pay minimum rent 20000-25000 per month in mumbai like cities. in uttarakhand u can get easily 1 BHK or 3 room set near 9000- 10000 in cities. although some touristy places like nainital is expensive, where 3 room set gets in near 15000 per month approx (near lake).
now compaire this to pakistani middle class, if they hv to live in mumbai like city. they hv to pay minimum 60000-70000 pakistani rupee per month only for house rent. if karachi hv cost of living like mumbai, their 50-60% population live in slums😂.

You are wrong about disparity.
As per latest data till 2021 on WB website, Pakistan's Gini index is 30 something. And for India it's 32.

oh i was going through this site somedays earlier and found it to be in 70s

India now has 34% middle class population & extreme poverty going below 11%.
These duffers don't know that Hunger index don't depict poverty or the number of hungry people. It's a metric of the quality of food intake in comparison with the body weight. Consumption of protein, carbohydrates, food habits impact on the index. Genetic history also have it's contribution. To compare Poverty & hunger you've poverty headcut ratio where extreme poverty is calculated.
These retards low iq inbreds keep on making random stuffs & drawing parallels to gain credibility for their deplorable existence. Pathetic nationality. Every society sees them as criminals & stupids.

India now has 34% middle class population & extreme poverty going below 11%.
These duffers don't know that Hunger index don't depict poverty or the number of hungry people. It's a metric of the quality of food intake in comparison with the body weight. Consumption of protein, carbohydrates, food habits impact on the index. Genetic history also have it's contribution. To compare Poverty & hunger you've poverty headcut ratio where extreme poverty is calculated.
These retards low iq inbreds keep on making random stuffs & drawing parallels to gain credibility for their deplorable existence. Pathetic nationality. Every society sees them as criminals & stupids.
True, you would surprised to know, how many relatively well-off families and people in India eat absolutely shit quality food, full of carbs, zero protein and monotonous ingredients. This is a cultural issue not economical, your average middle class, heck even lower middle class guy can easily consume fruits and dairy but they choose to gulp on carb foods like rice and processed wheat, and bacteria infested biryanis/street foods.

following up on this, if india truly was truly just full of bhuke nange people like pakis claim, then it would reflect on more objective data such as infant mortaity rate. speaking of IMR, it completely debunks every pakis arguments about supposedly indians all being hungry, Porkistan Literally has asia's worst IMR at 65.2 only country worse that it are land-locked african countries ruled by war-lords. Thier IMR is literally double than ours.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back