Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Subah nalla bhaizan
Our momineen HazRats also giving some moral boost to anyone daring enough to keel the Maulana.

View: https://x.com/jashne_ali/status/1837766606174159338

Mashe Allah ! Mashe Allah ! SWT

Person calling this deobandi cleric a blasphemer is himself a Shi'a i.e. a heretic in the eyes of most if not all Sunnis but in the eyes of a deobandi a Shi'a is a kafir.

Actually the point that this cleric raised has been a matter of theological debate right since the time the caliph uthman ibn afaan compiled the Qur'an which is the standard issue today & destroyed all other copies.

There are a number of errors in it which are essentially grammatical & blamed on the scribes writing it down for the first time copying it from authorised sources - a standard problem faced in pre modern societies where literacy was rare & a competent scribe worth his weight in gold.

However in Paxtan where kala akshar is bhains such pronouncements itself is blasphemy leave alone debates..

Alhamdulillah !

Basically an 50-year-old 125 CC Engine with an 4 speed gearbox. The quality looks absolute piece of crap. These bikes will not going to sell in other countries due to Pollution regulation.

The CD70 is the abomination only Pakis love.
View attachment 10212

Here is the same Hero Splendor with similar slopper engine.
View attachment 10211

Notice how the Splendor have double cradle frame which gives better strength and rigidity. Compared to this the CD70 is basically not even a single cradle frame and Porkies have the audacity to give sem2sem chooran for long time.
How did I miss the absence frame ahead of engine in the CG125??
Is this pic even real??

Sanction helped them to built components for JF17 lmao, which components did they even built, Fly by wire, mission computer, composite material, airframe, tyres, ejection seat, radar, which one?

They call themselves defence expert, I want know what is hot start doctrine?
They make really crucial and critical components in house:

Paint Tin cans, Hinges and Nut & Bolts!

I want Indian airforce to intercept airline in which Zakir would be traveling back to Malaysia. And force them to land in india.
I don't get it. We see relations between Malaysia And India are at best. As per 56inch gorilla if yes then ask them to handover Zakir.

Give this idea to Bollywood walas.

This is what this Mufti said. This PROVES that the jahalat is too much to be accepted by super jahil people. Such a large pool of super jahil people is dangerous for humanity and civilization.

This is the reason lot of muslims are becoming ex-muslims secretly and becoming Atheist.

1727193546939.png

How did I miss the absence frame ahead of engine in the CG125??
Is this pic even real??
Nope. CG125 have single cradle frame. The abomination is CD70.

Even the 125 CC engine is a 50+ year old engine. You are getting carbureted 125 CC Engine with 4 speed gearbox. The engine will not going to pass any Pollution Test. Basically Honda is dumping a shit tier products into Pakistan. The big reason will be there is no demand to buy a modern motorcycle in Porkistan by the awaam. You need to sell a sorry of an Motorcycle which is only they can afford. For them a 150cc is a super duper bike.

Another reason why the numbers from Porkistan and Swampdesh were cooked up.

View: https://twitter.com/YusufDFI/status/1838418731896045842?s=19

There's a new grouping in town that the rest of the world has to beware of . China Russia Iran & Korea or CRIK. If we add Paxtan to this grouping which at this point is only a formality & re arrange the words on the acronym we get - PRICK . Now not only does it sound dangerous it IS DANGEROUS.

View: https://twitter.com/FarazPervaiz3/status/1838584479113433371?s=19

... finallyyyyyy It's happening now .

May every brother accuse hua brother of blasphemy . May children accuse their parents of blasphemy. May husband accuse wife of blasphemy. And on & on. A tanking economy will ensure it & jobless illiterate people on the street will ensure justice.

Alhamdulillah !

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back