Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

I forgot to mention that Pukethoons have also been planted in Baluchistan to force demography change.
Whoever is doing this is will be a true master stroke if the Pakthans are set against the Pakjabi elites like they do with certain "Dharmic Bros" here.
So who is doing it, definitely cant be pakjabi, that would be the biggest foot to the axe moment if i know one, since they are the elites, the "zamindaar". I forsee a big problem for pakjabis in future. And I dont think these pakified pashtoons are going to be loyal to Talibaan either.

So who is doing it, definitely cant be pakjabi, that would be the biggest foot to the axe moment if i know one, since they are the elites, the "zamindaar". I forsee a big problem for pakjabis in future. And I dont think these pakified pashtoons are going to be loyal to Talibaan either.
Someone tell me the group dynamics in detail. What groups are prominent in the past during partition, which played active role in it, from which parts of india they fled from to there, what are their dynamics now in pkistan. Which groups can't stand other and the power struggles between them

It's the Pakjabi faujis, these demographic changes are targeted at every state of their except Punjab.

If you see increasing Pathan numbers in Punjab it is because they are economic migrants and the richest cities of Packieland are in Pakjab.

Pukethoons are thought by the Pakjabi faujis( who think of themselves as descendants of Chanakya i'm sure ) as absolute retards whose loyalty is ensured by Mazhubi manipulations, i.e as long as you give them Green "causes" they will be loyal to the Fauj/Pakjabis

Inshallah they will be proven wrong in the future but that's to be seen

I'll give you a list of places and why they have injected Pukethoons

1. PoK , Native tribes are all Shia majority and therefore Sunni Pathans were injected to create a favorable demography since '47, Pakjabis would bitch and whine about settling in Pahads but Pathans have no such hackles
  2. Baluchistan baluchis were always restive and so once again Pathans were planted like crops there, especially in Quetta the state capital
  3. In Karachi the Muhajjirs were viewed as a threat by the PakFauj along with their party the MQM, so first PakFauj resettled Afghan refugees( check SKC post below ) then encouraged them to riot and rape the muhajjirs of Karachi, which is why they have mushroomed in Karachi now

Multiple YouTube videos by Paki food and traveller bloggers around many Punjabis and Mujahirs dominated cities where they can be heard saying:
"Ek jamane mai yahan kuch Pashtun bahiyo ko basaya gya tha!
Ab to Yahan har jagah Pashtun hi nazar aa rahe hain"

Translation: Pashtuns were settles in this area some years/decade back, now there are in majority in whole area!

In one of the recent video by Jai Tabarak from his channel Street Food PK, he said the same thing like - "Pashtuns came to this area like 10-15 years back now everywhere the shops are of Pashtuns and offering Pashtun food"

They are battling a Demographic change of their own these days!

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back