Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Why are there so many Indians on that sub ? And why are they behaving like pussies "yes, we want peace with Pakistan" ?
You can't be provocative without getting banned there. That's the mistake I did there & got banned. They're pretending I bet. Check their replies below. They stripped those Porks with sweet words.

Last edited:
Why are there so many Indians on that sub ? And why are they behaving like pussies "yes, we want peace with Pakistan" ?
1. Major subReddits lean left.
2. Reddit is not big in India.
3. The avg 'Indian' Redittor does not even reside in India.

Combine these factors and you can see why you have so many self loathing lolbert 'Indian' Redittors out there.

1. Major subReddits lean left.
2. Reddit is not big in India.
3. The avg 'Indian' Redittor does not even reside in India.

Combine these factors and you can see why you have so many self loathing lolbert 'Indian' Redittors out there.
There was a YouTube video recently regarding a "great balkan vs India reddit war". Basically the Balkans were insulting pakistan for over a month and the r/India sub reddit came to its defence. A dude in the comments section asked everyone to take a guess, why would an Indian invest time to defend pakistanis ? It was then that he pointed out that most of the mods and admins from r/India sub are overseas pakistanis and it started to make sense.

I went on a hunt after that and found that many other india bashing sub-reddits had some mutual members. And lo and behold, all of these members were talking very fondly about Islam and also members of r/pakistan

India hating subs are officially run by paki mullas

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/pakistan/comments/1fyr2lg/i_have_lost_alot_of_respect_for_zakir_naik/

Pakis blasting Zakir Naik in this thread
the overall mood is "HOW DARE YOU"

Some think he is blasphemer, lol.
zQZG9IU.png

Some think he is blasphemer, lol.
zQZG9IU.png
Islam seems more a weapon than a religion to me. Also I noticed in comment section that he called unmarried woman bazzaru aurat and people calling him out saying he is unislamic and islam doesnt allow women to be insulted, so therefore Zakir doesnt follow islam.

Then there was the other reddit post when a pashtun woman talk about woman not being able to walk out of their houses and the problem of men preying on children and pedophilia in a region where quite strict islam is followed. And the reply was, it cannot be islamic because islam doesnt allow blah blah........, so therefore the woman doesnt know what she is talking about and the people she is acussing cannot be muslims or follow islam.

So BC according to these fckers logic nobody follows islam but if non muslim attack them then they are muslims and islam khatre mai haaa:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
There was a YouTube video recently regarding a "great balkan vs India reddit war". Basically the Balkans were insulting pakistan for over a month and the r/India sub reddit came to its defence. A dude in the comments section asked everyone to take a guess, why would an Indian invest time to defend pakistanis ? It was then that he pointed out that most of the mods and admins from r/India sub are overseas pakistanis and it started to make sense.

I went on a hunt after that and found that many other india bashing sub-reddits had some mutual members. And lo and behold, all of these members were talking very fondly about Islam and also members of r/pakistan

Since they are the mods, they ban any non-dhimmi Indians and only keep the cuck liberals and traitor plebbitors, you then get a vibe that Indians are all left-liberals who hate bhajipao.

And this is not a reddit only phenomenon, check vinash thread https://defenceforumbharat.com/threads/internal-sabotage-activities-by-indian-islamists.596

r/india was overrun by these mullahs and shitlibs and even /r/indiaspeaks has been infected.
thank god we have forum

sub-con greens are fucking kike tier with all the schemes and deceptions i swear

Islam seems more a weapon than a religion to me. Also I noticed in comment section that he called unmarried woman bazzaru aurat and people calling him out saying he is unislamic and islam doesnt allow women to be insulted, so therefore Zakir doesnt follow islam.

Then there was the other reddit post when a pashtun woman talk about woman not being able to walk out of their houses and the problem of men preying on children and pedophilia in a region where quite strict islam is followed. And the reply was, it can be islamic because islam doesnt allow blah blah........, so therefore the woman doesnt know what she is talking about and the people she is acussing can be muslims or follow islam.

So BC according to these fckers logic nobody follows islam but if non muslim attack them then they are muslims and islam khatre mai haaa:ROFLMAO:

Their book and mazhub itself has contradictory stuff inbuilt, mainly because it flows from the chronology of one dude.

Therefore they can continue with "No true Scotsman" fallacies.

Since they are the mods, they ban any non-dhimmi Indians and only keep the cuck liberals and traitor plebbitors, you then get a vibe that Indians are all left-liberals who hate bhajipao.

And this is not a reddit only phenomenon, check vinash thread https://defenceforumbharat.com/threads/internal-sabotage-activities-by-indian-islamists.596

r/india was overrun by these mullahs and shitlibs and even /r/indiaspeaks has been infected.
thank god we have forum

sub-con greens are fucking kike tier with all the schemes and deceptions i swear

Think the sole paki admin left r/india moderation team long back; the rest are 'Indian' origin only but yeah, bleeding heart lolberts who do not reside in India. These same people mod several Indian subreddits and ban anyone they do not like - voila, you have some decently sized echo chambers consisting of lolbu 'Indians' and larpers.

Reddit became quite mainstream in the covid years - with the emergence of new users and several right leaning subreddits. With the return of normalcy, many of those users went inactive, some of the subreddits got taken down and the rest went inactive/got infested with larpers.

> Be paki social media handles
> Regularly post India related content (apart from aman ki asha pappi jhappi and India bad, kashmir saar)
> Obsessively insert India into your content with or without clickbait motives
> *Surprised Pikachu face* why so many Indians here?
> Call Indians as "obsessed with them" on every such post.
> Indians there would be both libcucks and RW Shers on such posts

Look at this

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/PAK/comments/1fj9z7d/i_get_why_pakistanis_want_to_leave_but_why_are_so/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web3x&utm_name=web3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/PAK/comments/1fpjtmh/india_troop_of_heroic_monkeys_stop_man_from/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web3x&utm_name=web3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/PAK/comments/1fp96dj/a_foreign_tourist_in_india_was_first_rushed_to/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web3x&utm_name=web3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/PAK/comments/1f1azdk/ab_bolo_mai_hasso_ya_roovo/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web3x&utm_name=web3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/PAK/comments/1d0teud/shankar_has_a_very_important_question/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web3x&utm_name=web3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

These are just some I found from a single sub. Same is with many paki news media and youtubers who constantly involve India for comparisons and sem2sem in their monologues, rants, podcasts, news bytes and so on. And let's not forget their reaction channel industry especially street interviews of their youtubers taking a mic and asking opinions of their jahil awaam on everything happening in India. Deep within they're highly insecure (due to economic and scientific gap) and hence obsessed with respect to India. And that catches the eyes of many Indians who end up going there for mostly showing them their place except a few pappi jhappi libcucks.

I doubt there are Indian reddit handles constantly posting about any random crow being turned to biryani in pakistan or youtubers constantly talking about how pakistan's economy and development is mogging India that will attract paki viewers. Those who talked about them obsessively, like Major Gaurav Arya, used to have hordes of pakis either attempting to troll or agreeing with their effed up state of affairs, except he's running a think tank.

We need to arm every insurgent group in pakiland
And craate situations favorable for Hindus
whichever insurgent group we arise in pakistan or bangladesh, they will be become enemy of hindus. only way to save hindus to migrate them in india. In bangladesh case we can arm hindus for insurgency, due to their big population....but hindus become too coward (specially where they r outnumbered), they will choose to slowly convert or extinct...just like in afganistan.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back