Failed Terrorist State of Pakistan: Idiotic Musings

Yeah,just like their coward (((Ghazis))),irrespective of ethnicity. They solely depend on their numbers and when they don't have the numbers needed,they use tricks and deceptions.
Numbers is still not enough. Tactics, brain elements, education all these matter. They fail in all these segments. They're subhumans of the lowest level. Born & die like roaches.

"Billed as an (((International Production))) "

So this is how KJo managed to get his toyboy some Indian money again

Karma is real. Very real.
Another one.
View attachment 11740
Abdali
"Ahmad Shah may have suffered an injury due to a flying brick striking his nose when the Harimandir Sahib was destroyed with gunpowder.[43] Other sources state that he suffered from what Afghan sources described as a "gangrenous ulcer", which may attribute to numerous illnesses, such as Leprosy, Syphilis, or a tumor."

Nader

"Nader became increasingly cruel as a result of his illness."
"He was surprised in his sleep by around fifteen conspirators, and stabbed to death."
"Around fifteen of the conspirators were impatient or merely eager to distinguish themselves, and so turned up prematurely at the agreed meeting place. They entered the enclosure of the royal tent, pushing and smashing their way through any obstacles, and penetrated into the sleeping quarters of that ill-starred monarch. The noise they made on entering woke him up: 'Who goes there?' he shouted out in a roar. 'Where is my sword? Bring me my weapons!' The assassins were struck with fear by these words and wanted to escape, but ran straight into the two chiefs of the murder-conspiracy, who allayed their fears and made them go into the tent again. Nader Shah had not yet had time to get dressed; Muhammad Quli Khan ran in first and struck him with a great blow of his sword which felled him to the ground; two or three others followed suit; the wretched monarch, covered in his own blood, attempted – but was too weak – to get up, and cried out, 'Why do you want to kill me? Spare my life and all I have shall be yours!' He was still pleading when Salah Khan ran up, sword in hand and severed his head, which he dropped into the hands of a waiting soldier. Thus perished the wealthiest monarch on earth."
More Karma
Khujli
"During the last years of his life, Alauddin had an illness, and became very distrustful of his officers. He started concentrating all the power in the hands of his family and his slaves.[119] He became charmed with his slave-general Malik Kafur"
"Alauddin died on the night of 4 January 1316.[122] Barani claims that according to "some people", Kafur murdered him."

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
Timur Lund
"Timur preferred to fight his battles in the spring. However, he died en route during an uncharacteristic winter campaign. In December 1404, Timur began military campaigns against Ming China and detained a Ming envoy. He became ill while encamped on the farther side of the Syr Daria and died at Farab on 17–18 February 1405,[112] before ever reaching the Chinese border."

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
BITCH SUFFERED FOR TWO MONTHS LMFAO! READ HIS CHUGHAL DESCENDANTS' BIOGRAPHIES,EVERY SINGLE ONE SUFFERED TILL DEATH.

pakiland's hero, his return journey after his conquest in sindh.

Qasim was wrapped and stitched in oxen hides, and sent to Syria, which resulted in his death en route from suffocation.
This takes me back to the ages old TV debate on History of Islam in subcontinent where Hassan Nisar got viral for the first time:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZoYC9YPkSw

I came across this very clip posted on DFI back in 2009-10.

Yep, have seen the video. For the people who haven't seen the video, The lady asked "we call ourselves a religious state but women can't go out of their houses without fearing for their safety, children are being raped etc etc. How can a religion or its followers allow this".

The began the drama. Basically Zakir says that there is no rape and disrespect of women in Islam, so how can these things happen (Basically implying the people doing this aren't Muslims). Now began the scary part. Zakir accused the woman of insulting Islam and prophet Mohammad. Basically saying that how dare he accuse Islam of such bad things of the people doing these things are corrupted or not "real Muslims". For a minute, i thought his followers would lynch her on the spot.
That was what i was trying to say, the weaponization of ideology in Islam is just on another scale. You could hear the fear in her voice but also bravery and fed up with whats happening around her and trying to question it. Zakir is a evil guy and self centered at that, he knew questions like that arent good for him or the religion, the easiest thing to say is they cant be muslims. There is a reason why Islam has a lot of silent atheist and reluctant followers. There is a sunk cost fallacy applicable too for those far gone.

I would add that someone has placed a curse on the entire Afghanistan, Pashtun, Pakistan area. All those places where the invasion of Bharat started and destroyed her temples are undergoing some terrible times. That entire land and area is cursed with violence, poverty devoid of wealth, devoid of human rights. Probably will take a long time for their bad Karma to be cleared.
Cannot be undone till they get back to their original roots which they were part of thousands of years. All that Islam has brought is death and destruction.

This takes me back to the ages old TV debate on History of Islam in subcontinent where Hassan Nisar got viral for the first time:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZoYC9YPkSw

I came across this very clip posted on DFI back in 2009-10.

i used to ask a question to paki members, how many wars have happened in the british or mughal period in the current geographical territory of pakiland, where muslims went to war against anybody.

mostly answer never came, but one guy gave a name after a gap of a month or so, apparently some guy went against akbar, and @FalconSlayers later confirmed that whole episode is an urban legend pakjabis tell themselves.

so that question is still open for me.

i used to ask a question to paki members, how many wars have happened in the british or mughal period in the current geographical territory of pakiland, where muslims went to war against anybody.

mostly answer never came, but one guy gave a name after a gap of a month or so, apparently some guy went against akbar, and @FalconSlayers later confirmed that whole episode is an urban legend pakjabis tell themselves.

so that question is still open for me.

Specify what type of musalmaan.

Your assorted Mughal, Turkic, Pathan conquerors are also of that religion, pakis love to LARP as them

Question should be which Punjabi or Sindhi musalmaan rose up against the foreign ruler?

Truth is even before Islam, the Indus river valley has rarely produced opposition to imported rule, it is only from the "Gangus" and everything east of the Sindu.

Such Marshall
Much Race
Very
Wow

View: https://youtu.be/7LlkcStY4tk?si=Rv8atKQZPNjVSAFz

Panel discussion analysing Zakir Naik's visit to Paxtan. At 12:15 min mark one of the participants calls out his command over the Urdu language calling it tapori Urdu.

At around 31:00 min mark one of the participants ruing Naik's invitation remenisces how Paxtan has a tradition of inviting such samples as state guests where in Yahya Khan's rule there was an international sensation when an Indonesian woman claimed her child which she was pregnant with could call out the azaan from inside her womb.

As expected she was invited to Paxtan & gave a demonstration of the same in a mosque wherein the pulpit she asked the muezzin to move aside , spread her legs apart & lo & behold the azaan was playing. Long story short it was discovered later on she carried a tape recorder concealed on her person.

Lots of hidden gems in this low key program where all the participants wryly discuss the depths to which Paxtan society has fallen.

Caution : your command over the Urdu language ought to be good nor just decent in order to understand the discussion & get the humour and more importantly it's 50 min long ending abruptly in what seems to be part 1 of a 2 part program.

Enjoy !

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back