Gems of BJP

Is this including Jammu?
If so why are they losing in Jammu?
Jammu numbers would be higher and BJP will win Jammu.

But, Jammu Hindus have every right to feel pissed at BJP for ignoring them and concentrating heavily on Kashmir regarding development.

If BJP doesn't completely shun mullas after getting 3% voteshare in Kashmir, BJP deserves to get shunned by Hindus.

Is this including Jammu?
If so why are they losing in Jammu?
Don't know but I will be happy if BJPee loses Jammu as well. They've ignored Jammu completely and have been deepthroating Kashmir ever since Article 370 abrogation.

> By "ignored" I don't mean in terms of development, but the fact that issues of people are being ignored. That KP leader of BJPee has been proved incompetent and he's not fit for being state party president. He's a closet mulla that larps as some conservative orthodox Sanatani.

I still remember an incident where a Hindu guy came to him desperately with his problems and he just ignored him and indirectly asked his J&K Police personal security personnel to keep him away. But you can find this Ravinder Raina simping for mullahs everysinglewhere be it during eid, muharram, exam leak protests in kashmir and anything else you can imagine.

> I refuse to believe this guy isn't an imposter larping on behalf of pappu cabal.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back