Idiotic Musings from the West

We gooks dont commit reps like the Indians REEE!!!
We are civilised peepul REEEEEE!!!

View: https://x.com/qoyuzas/status/1838362434362576951
(WE GOOK SVBHVMANS POINT OUR FINGERS AT INDIANS TO FEEL BETTER ABOUT OURSELVES AND TO COPE WITH OUR SVBHVMANITY REEEEEE!!!!!)

View: https://x.com/HPhobiaWatch/status/1838566509620113579
View attachment 10368I literally went to this gook's account to find the posts,only to see it suspended.

Now hphobiawatch's ID is not showing. But no suspend message, so might've temporarily disabled by owner itself.

Last edited:
Our fall didnt come due to lack of martial nature and all this dharma and peace stuff. Ancient India was NOT a peaceful place and Indian wars were frequent and huge. Vengi might just be one of the top 5 most fought over pieces of real estate in human history.
The main difference is, Indian wars in pre-islamic period were similar to European wars during Napoleon - sure, we'd destroy the city/fort/castle we would fight over, but after the fighting, the winner would simply assume control of the cities of the loser instead of destroying it all or looting it.

Our fall came due to our lack of horses and the terrain of India favouring cavalry tactics.
In fact, the decline of Indian civilization pretty much directly coincides with the supremacy of horseback cavalry, particularly heavy cavalry.

In fact, i'd say the greatest weakness of the rajputs were they were actually shit warriors, too shacked with their notion of honour and honourable war, instead of being actually good at winning wars or fighting wars for the sole purpose of winning wars.
lay low and bide time, trade with everyone. Stay out of wars, get your house in order.

Sometimes I wish we hadn’t given up on our martial nature and developed these concepts of Karma, Non-violence etc. prematurely. We got civilised when others were still hunting in the jungles and then developed these concepts to ruin ourselves when others enjoyed their martial nature and imposed on others.

Imagine what we could have done if we had continued flourishing and were able to defend ourselves. We would probably have been giving the world civilisation and equality the proper way which others are not able to.

This is the result. Centuries of invasion. A civilization almost dwindled, derided, hidden, erased, only helped survived by the number of people. Even with all these feel goodiness concepts, inside people are still aggressive animals out to conquer others. We must accept this truth. Castrating ourselves is not the solution. Will write a detailed post later how this bifurcated into left and right ideology.
karma, non violence etc theories not make people coward...dont think in hinduism non violence is for everyone, its in buddhism. non violence is only for innocent people. karma means action, which krishna teach (karmayog) to arjun in mahabharat war.
nd we face slavery etc, due to our disunity...no king was able to unite even current day indian land nd people. smaller kingdoms was busy to fight with each other, neither they help each other when different invaders came to india. even some help invaders, so other indian king defeated by invaders.

I had a suspicion the demand for Indophobic content in UK might be linked to potentially worsening living situation in UK

Seems like its confirmed now.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTWDzMjgsEY

Every Britshit shitposting on India has this mantra
I know London is turning to Londonistan
I know there is a country wide riots and looting in UK
I know there are Sharia streets in London
I know Islamists are on a rape spree in rotterham
I know anyone can get shanked anywhere in UK
I know UK economy is going down the drain
I knowcost of living is unaffordable and homelessness has increased
I know there is political unstability with new PM every
I know two tier policing
But hey atleast the aesthetics its better some poor slum in India

Cloud Services
1. Full Coolie mode. If daddy Microsoft, AWS, GCP screwed us we are doomed. Our Top IT companies are in perennial sweatshop mode.
It will come up.. we are going through an iteration, first we went SAAS Mode where thing like OTT platform etc is done..next is PAAS mode where companies like Clappia, Quickwork etc is there for local App Development and connection but still uses AWS, GCP etc for compute and hosting
The last is IAAS ..where we are lacking ..I think there is JIO Cloud but its not an full scale IAAS but only Cloud Storage Facility and uses Azure for other services..
It prolly has to do due to lack Data Centers through out the country, right now lots them are under construction ..especially the JIO ones along with Yotta and some other companies. Once they become live then you will see JIO and Airtel will start providing AWS, MS Azure level IAAS services and the migration of important Indian Apps like OTT platforms etc can be done into these cloud providers..giving more leverage to the Indian State against these Tech Giants..(to the extent that it may even kick out some these apps from the country just to make an example for the others). I wont be suprised that it may even create a China like Firewall against the narrative war happening through these apps..

I had a suspicion the demand for Indophobic content in UK might be linked to potentially worsening living situation in UK

I know two tier policing

You forgot : That Moon Mission sent by India is prolly financed by UK's Aid to India

At the end of video I chuckled when the narrator said London is still one of the most innovative city ..lol
I dont know what innovation has come out from London in the past decade or so..apart from being a glorified Bank for all the International thiefs and thugs.. Its importance as finance center stood out as it was transaction center for EU and the US..now with Brexit even that has gone and cities like Frankfurt etc has take precedence. UK has no manufacturing, its last steel plant got shut down by Tata, its military now acts as additional military support to the US.
Par haan dil ko tassali dene ke liye yeh sab coping wali baatein bolni padhti hai

I know two tier policing

This 5 min video should be watched by all Indians.

Propaganda against India used to trigger me but I learnt to not give an F about it. Western media exists solely to further their own geopolitical interests and nobody should be taking them seriously and they should be seen as nothing but propaganda tools of the West.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uJdiG0wOFk

2 min video on BBC

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7r1LAQXUkA

This 5 min video should be watched by all Indians.

Propaganda against India used to trigger me but I learnt to not give an F about it. Western media exists solely to further their own geopolitical interests and nobody should be taking them seriously and they should be seen as nothing but propaganda tools of the West.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uJdiG0wOFk

2 min video on BBC

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7r1LAQXUkA

I completely get you bro.. for me its just entertaining as how these Europeans including Brits give themselves so much importance and moral superiority. They really think they are intellectually superior to everyone including the Americans.. meanwhile their whole continent got robbed of energy and industrialization by the Americans under the this 'Russian Invasion of Ukraine' and hasnt realized how bleak their future is going to be ...

You forgot : That Moon Mission sent by India is prolly financed by UK's Aid to India

At the end of video I chuckled when the narrator said London is still one of the most innovative city ..lol
I dont know what innovation has come out from London in the past decade or so..apart from being a glorified Bank for all the International thiefs and thugs.. Its importance as finance center stood out as it was transaction center for EU and the US..now with Brexit even that has gone and cities like Frankfurt etc has take precedence. UK has no manufacturing, its last steel plant got shut down by Tata, its military now acts as additional military support to the US.
Par haan dil ko tassali dene ke liye yeh sab coping wali baatein bolni padhti hai

1. the bulk majority of ' innovation' of London region is driven by academic research. They have 2 universities in top 20 of the world 4-5 in top 50 and another 4-5 in top 300. For *ONE* city, thats quite a lot of academic output and if you look at just academic research patents, i wouldnt be surprised if London had more filings than New York.
2. Private sector innovation in London region is driven almost exclusively by Formula1 . The vast majority of formula1 teams are based in the London region- even Mercedes has everythinig but the engine plant in the london region. Red Bull Racing, McLaren, Mercedes, Haas, Williams, Aston Martin and Alpine are all based in the London region. So London gets to 'claim' pretty much 90% of all formula1 related tech developments and that is a significant amount because F1 is highly innovative.

Outside of these two specific sectors, London's innovative quotient is quite low.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back