Idiotic Musings from the West

She is from many lines of generation of British isles who were sent to Australia from europe.
Indigenous are aboriginal people who lived in Australia hinterland. Most of them are in museum now.

This is just beta trying to form new identity from baap.

No they are nashedis and criminals just like the other indigenous who happened to be (((uplifted))) by gora settlement-colonialism.

Their lands were also used as nuke testing ground by Br*tish for their nuclear program.

Y'all must thank your 300000 crore gods that our country has a majority hostile climate for gora (((preferences))) otherwise we too would be mostly genocided and the remainder living as a debased mutt race.

The nation is literally to hot, humid etc for Gooras to settle en masse

No they are nashedis and criminals just like the other indigenous who happened to be (((uplifted))) by gora settlement-colonialism.

Their lands were also used as nuke testing ground by Br*tish for their nuclear program.

Y'all must thank your 300000 crore gods that our country has a majority hostile climate for gora (((preferences))) otherwise we too would be mostly genocided and the remainder living as a debased mutt race.

sir ji killing 100+ million indianz in british created famine, isnt consider genocide??? leave other killing aside. or hindus genocide isnt consider, coz they return back by reincarnation 😂.

sir ji killing 100+ million indianz in british created famine, isnt consider genocide??? leave other killing aside. or hindus genocide isnt consider, coz they return back by reincarnation 😂.

They didn't manage to exterminate us all.
We are 1 billion + and we are upon every inch of our land.

In these Anglo-Saxon colonies the indigenous are like in decimal percentages and living in horrible conditions.

Besides as i've said, gora sahibs and their precious animals cannot survive here, climate is too hostile to gora chamdis.

Southern and green portions of Australia are temperate climate and suitable for Goras, same for areas of South Africa.

This is a thing

1729596754932.jpeg

Esoteric Trumpism is a profound, almost mystical interpretation of Donald Trump’s political journey, situating him not merely within the framework of contemporary politics but as a figure of cosmic and world-historical significance. This interpretation posits that Trump’s rise and continued influence reflect deeper metaphysical catalysts at play in the twilight of Western civilization, as predicted by the historiographer Oswald Spengler in the 1920s and 1930s.

What if I told you that they do pigs as well? Those memes are made of real images btw.

I wouldn't be surprised, the Russian Empress Catherine the Great( not actual Russie but a German woman) was known to have a large "appetite", it is said that once she got bored that none of her paramours could satisfy her.
So she arranged for a horse :bplease:

Ofc this is just a rumor and all but every modern wh*te woman whore is like Catherine today.
So i wouldn't be surprised.

I wouldn't be surprised, the Russian Empress Catherine the Great( not actual Russie but a German woman) was known to have a large "appetite", it is said that once she got bored that none of her paramours could satisfy her.
So she arranged for a horse :bplease:

Ofc this is just a rumor and all but every modern wh*te woman whore is like Catherine today.
So i wouldn't be surprised.
Ya,I know about that germoid whore empress. She probably had her husband killed as well,right?

Ya,I know about that germoid whore empress. She probably had her husband killed as well,right?

Yes, husband was a runt also.
Anyway by now i consider any historical figure with (((The Great))) as some kind of degenerate or pansy liberal

Attempts to genocide Indian population was done actively, though not as effective as native americans and native Australians due to our certain level immunity to smallpox from historic outbreaks

Britshits had two way approach to Indian genocide
1. Use of diseases
Brits did everything to exacerbate epidemics in India, but none was as successful as smallpox. Notice how our small pox count rises rapidly during Brit rule and and starts rapidly dropping after our independence

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdZw_YXQ6O8
2. Use of famine
The ones who survived disease were at the receiving end of famines and starvation
Close to a 100 million died in these genocides at a time when our population was 300 million
Few more centuries of Brit rule and we would be minority in our own lands like native americans

Brits have little care for the climate, they wanted India for its capability to sustain large human population. No country in he world has large arable lands as India and where crops can grown even in winter

Land of UK didn't have the resources to sustain its existing population, even today UK imports 46% of food consumed there. They lack food security to this day
United Kingdom Food Security Report 2021: Theme 2: UK Food Supply Sources

Real reason they left was because they were weakened after the WW2 and Americans subtly hinted decolonization can happen the easy way or the hard.

Real reason they left was because they were weakened after the WW2 and Americans subtly hinted decolonization can happen the easy way or the hard.
This was a contributing factor yes .. but the real reason was that the main instrument of them maintaining control had rebelled against them. It's not like they had forgotten 1857 where the only reason that they won then was because punjabi and gurkha troops remained loyal to them.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back