Indian Army: News and Updates

So the people blackpilling here on the forum are not too far off!
people dont understand the sena - MOD babus - lobby nexus which isnt weakened a bit i think modi sarkar are taking hardlined steps like agniveer but the steps are taken on wrong people ie the jawans those are not the problematic point here the problematic point is this nexus which was considerably struk by parikar and gen bipin rawat but guess what parikar left the mod and gen rawat died (i have things to say but i wont due to no evidense)

here the problematic point is this nexus which was considerably struk by parikar and gen bipin rawat
they were probably the best we could have had at the helm of decision making and we sadly lost them. No wonder they were unanimously hate by the Chandigarh Lobby. The venom those retired vets were spewing against these two was just embarrassing.

Genrols are creating narrative to blame the agniveer scheme for their poor performance in upcoming conflicts.

These bunch are such a “High IQ” people ,I fear what might happen in war. These guys keep sitting during their service .doing nothing in regards to modernisation,standardisation,logistic etc etc and after retirement starts working on SM.and creating narratives .
Just like how there was commision on drdo and reforms suggested,GOI should make one on Military and publicize heavily then go from there full steam .No bullshit of muh pai tala laga raha hai.

These bunch are such a “High IQ” people ,I fear what might happen in war. These guys keep sitting during their service .doing nothing in regards to modernisation,standardisation,logistic etc etc and after retirement starts working on SM.and creating narratives .
Just like how there was commision on drdo and reforms suggested,GOI should make one on Military and publicize heavily then go from there full steam .No bullshit of muh pai tala laga raha hai.
When you have such chu-tians forget about winning any war.

Genrols are creating narrative to blame the agniveer scheme for their poor performance in upcoming conflicts.

There are traitors among vardi wala too and even their familes are involved now.

Will BJP loosers make an example out of theese leeches. Father of martyr or whatever. He and Rahul Gandhi needs to be punished.

Army is not a job scheme for leeches.

Watch the timestamped part

Last edited:
Meanwhile Chinese and to some extent Americans keep reforming their battle order every other decade or so, they keep experimenting with it as per changing needs as well as firing/appointing new generals

Best we can hope is that IA holds its ground in dire times

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back