Indian Economy

INC IT cell coolies are funny. Their clown prince screams 'Kaun Jaat ba' from the top of his lungs while the IT celliyas pretend to be 'viraat Hindutva chads' online and keeps shitting on the ruling party for 'reservations' and shiet (quoted user is a congi leader; was doxxed a few months back).
Focus on story dude, this is really death nail though and this is true, there are intense talks going on about this, why that BS will publish this article if it was not true?

If they are so much concerned about perpetual poor SC/ST guys why not Bhajipao hindutva wadis who still have some sanity left to stop this quota monster tell quota lovers that OPEN SEPARATE EVERY FACTORY FOR YOUR OWN COMMUNITY, YOUR PEOPLE, YOUR MARKET.
BRAHMAN BUY EVERYTHING ONLY FROM BRAHMANS.
DOMS BUY EVERYTHING FROM ONLY DOMS, same for every caste in between.
This will completely eradicate job and "I don't get respect" problem. This idea of mine will lead to full economic growth, after that these jokers though will fight on mineral resources allocation quota.

No wonder I am having difficulty now finding a job, where ever I go the jokers HRs says they are choosing local candidates, talent be and work ethics be go damn, what's the point of this type of national unity?

So, I am forced to buy TN, HR, PUNE made cars and bikes, Maharashtra based parle products, Himachal based pharma products but I can't work anywhere there, why? because they favor local candidate and now quota?

That Bhajipao party too came to the power under the garb of backing of hindutva on one hand and quota Lota on other hand and I know this also by now that vishwaguruji is more quota lover and sympathetic to this cause.

Last edited:
Focus on story dude, this is really death nail though and this is true, there are intense talks going on about this, why that BS will publish this article if it was not true?

If they are so much concerned about perpetual poor SC/ST guys why not Bhajipao hindutva wadis who still have some sanity left to stop this quota monster tell quota lovers that OPEN SEPARATE EVERY FACTORY FOR YOUR OWN COMMUNITY, YOUR PEOPLE, YOUR MARKET.
This will completely eradicate job and "I don't get respect" problem. This idea of mine will lead to full economic growth, after that these jokers though will fight on mineral resources allocation quota.

No wonder I am having difficulty now finding a job, where ever I go the jokers HRs says they are choosing local candidates, talent be and work ethics be go damn, what's the point of this type of national unity?

So, I am forced to buy TN, HR, PUNE made cars and bikes, Maharashtra based parle products, Himachal based pharma products but I can't work anywhere there, why? because they favor local candidate and now quota?

That Bhajipao party too came to the power under the garb of backing of hindutva on one hand and quota Lota on other hand and I know this also by now that vishwaguruji is more quota lover and sympathetic to this cause.
Get any job related to your field, forget salary initially, accept whatever salary or go for higher education. may i ask what is your field? Right now there is slump in IT Job market , even experienced are finding hard to switch. Usually Job Markets brightens before and after 1st Quarter.

Get any job related to your field, forget salary initially, accept whatever salary or go for higher education. may i ask what is your field? Right now there is slump in IT Job market , even experienced are finding hard to switch. Usually Job Markets brightens before and after 1st Quarter.
Leave it man, Problem is, they are extending induction time too much, everytime it is wait and wait. Slump....always there will be slump if a country is governned by joker elites, either way I am leaving this QUOTA GRASITH COUNTRY, I know what is coming in future, can't let my future kid (if any) blaming me.

Leave it man, Problem is, they are extending induction time too much, everytime it is wait and wait. Slump....always there will be slump if a country is governned by joker elites, either way I am leaving this QUOTA GRASITH COUNTRY, I know what is coming in future, can't let my future kid (if any) blaming me.
Man I have seen like original y2k boom and dotcom bursts aftermath. I have seen multi KM long queues consisting of engr graduates , BDS doctors for a call center jobs who had to go all the way to tier 1 /metro cities. TCS/Infy recruitment rallies where people stood in line early in morning to give test well past midnight. Stampede was not uncommon. Today you guys you are so aware of what needs to be done, what opportunities are there and good training institutes which prepare you for MAANG companies. MAANG like companies were fantasy for regular folks who only picked kids from IITK, IITB, IITM.
Some Small Companies who would likely call themselves Startups if started this current era.. used to take money for training period. In that era placement letters given to students of Top Tier Colleges were first delayed for more than year and then cancelled. IN your case this slump might be for few months but shall be ok. More important is what you do to skill upgrade yourself in that time. Once in Job it requires great skill and patience to upgrade yourself while doing job. Treat it as Golden opportunity to learn and upgrade more, so that you can score better Job.

I have had friends for mech branch working for free for some months then at salary of few thousand( less than 10000 pm) for a year. Gained experience and landed in Design division of Sea Transportation/Heavy Haulage Manufacturers.

Also these slumps are not unique to India. You should have seen Job market and brutal layoffs in US and Europe during 2008 crisis.

Last edited:
The trouble is that Indian manufacturers appear less and less interested in becoming export powerhouses. In 2012-13, exports approached 20% of sales. Last year, they dipped below 7%, and the proportion will likely be even lower this year.

In this case, the government has focused corporate energies inwards instead of outwards. New Delhi’s priority has been to cut down on imports, not to grow exports, and companies have noticed.

Why wouldn’t they? If a government can be lobbied to erect protectionist walls, that’s always the least-cost path to outsize profits for any domestic producer. It’s certainly easier and safer than searching out new markets.

And, when even companies in a successful export sector such as automotive components are told by senior officials that they should seek to substitute imports, they will recognize that quicker profits might come from doing what the government suggests.

Doing so, however, will be disastrous for India’s growth in the aggregate. The country won’t be able to raise wages and prosperity unless productivity takes off. And productivity won’t grow unless manufacturers are forced to measure themselves against global competition.

What should the government be doing instead? First of all, it needs to resist calls for more tariffs, deeper subsidies and higher trade barriers. While the rich West might be able to afford defensive industrial policies, still-developing India needs to play offense.

Then, authorities must follow up on promises to transform India’s logistics sector. Exporters complain that insurance costs have gone up — driven by instability in the Middle East, among other issues — and ships tend to skip clogged and delay-prone Indian ports. This isn’t just about physical infrastructure; red tape at ports needs to be reduced and governance modernized.
India won’t grow without taking on the world

Indian Private sector definitely needs to be aggressive but its not like Chinese arent protectionist. Its the incentive given to focus on export.

Although I completely agree
But this particular reservation is for economically weaker section
If I am not wrong

Although I completely agree
But this particular reservation is for economically weaker section
If I am not wrong
So, they are saying after destroying PSUs with their meddling their next target is Private guys.

I gave idea, na, use it, it's not like they can't comprehrend this, economically weaker, new weaker, service retired, etc. all will be taken off.

Man I have seen like original y2k boom and dotcom bursts aftermath. I have seen multi KM long queues consisting of engr graduates , BDS doctors for a call center jobs who had to go all the way to tier 1 /metro cities. TCS/Infy recruitment rallies where people stood in line early in morning to give test well past midnight. Stampede was not uncommon. Today you guys you are so aware of what needs to be done, what opportunities are there and good training institutes which prepare you for MAANG companies. MAANG like companies were fantasy for regular folks who only picked kids from IITK, IITB, IITM.
Some Small Companies who would likely call themselves Startups if started this current era.. used to take money for training period. In that era placement letters given to students of Top Tier Colleges were first delayed for more than year and then cancelled. IN your case this slump might be for few months but shall be ok. More important is what you do to skill upgrade yourself in that time. Once in Job it requires great skill and patience to upgrade yourself while doing job. Treat it as Golden opportunity to learn and upgrade more, so that you can score better Job.

I have had friends for mech branch working for free for some months then at salary of few thousand( less than 10000 pm) for a year. Gained experience and landed in Design division of Sea Transportation/Heavy Haulage Manufacturers.

Also these slumps are not unique to India. You should have seen Job market and brutal layoffs in US and Europe during 2008 crisis.
Man, I know all of this, my question and anger is on this quota monster, they destroyed with their political interference many PSUs, now just for vote they are destroying Private cos too.

Skills? Experience? These are problems already why they have SO MUCH CHULL TO insert quota too, I have faced this that's why anger.

You know? This job problem is easily solvable, but government has to spoon feed, I am sorry to say this but they have to develop such a team that will dominate in posters all over India, like UPI, Covid reaction team, etc. if you understand what I mean.

Man, I know all of this, my question and anger is on this quota monster, they destroyed with their political interference many PSUs, now just for vote they are destroying Private cos too.

Skills? Experience? These are problems already why they have SO MUCH CHULL TO insert quota too, I have faced this that's why anger.

You know? This job problem is easily solvable, but government has to spoon feed, I am sorry to say this but they have to develop such a team that will dominate in posters all over India, like UPI, Covid reaction team, etc. if you understand what I mean.
you are not unique everyone has been on either side of quota. Even those who need quota don't get. And those who don't require still get all subsidies. Anger will only create frustration. Better seek other avenues. Large part of Demography of nation is in favour of quotas and subsidies in one way or other. So anger will not get you anything. No party can dismantle this.

since apprentice ships is being discussed, here are the numbers.
main site and the dashboard.

https://www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in/

almost 10 lakh apprenticeships given last year, 50% of them got a certificate. automotive, power, ITES, construction related sectors are taking most of these apprentice. central govt's spending on this 43 crores.

View attachment 11267View attachment 11268
how many got placed after internship?

that info difficult to track even for private companies, very low chance gormint can track it unless there is some universal unique job ID.
that shall be real gauge of how effective internships are.. otherwise shall be another money wasting exercise just like skill india.. which in hinterland was money leeching schemes for on verge of closing tech colleges.

that shall be real gauge of how effective internships are.. otherwise shall be another money wasting exercise just like skill india.. which in hinterland was money leeching schemes for on verge of closing tech colleges.

bechara gormint, they manage to create one of a kind largest nation wide apprenticeship tracking system, and yet public does not appreciate what has been achieved and demand more. no wonder gormint babus behave the way they do with the public :ROFLMAO:

bechara gormint, they manage to create one of a kind largest nation wide apprenticeship tracking system, and yet public does not appreciate what has been achieved and demand more. no wonder gormint babus behave the way they do with the public :ROFLMAO:

@ezsasa No seriously ... these people really created elaborate fake teachers and students and enroll them .. to get the money.. They made mockery of skill india.

Govt needs to gauge how internship has been effective getting jobs - otherwise it needs to introduce check and balances.

Hope internships are not like what some of my batchmates did who got internship at CSIO CSIR and other PSU - who only made them sit in ac rooms with one working computer to do nothing, while keeping them away from productive stuff. Poor guys had to make up projects after pleading to scientists to give something for Training semester project submission.

Given : you dont credit Indian people ingenuity in overcoming every check and balances Babus can come of. :peace:

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back