Indo China Relations

Can India’s economy thrive without China’s help?

... ...

https://www.ft.com/content/5a2b4491-5687-4b11-872d-a4f51121bbb2

At a testing facility near the town of Cheyyar in India’s southern Tamil Nadu state, a new generation of Mahindra Group vehicles are being put through their paces.The carmaker’s latest flagship sport utility vehicles whizz around a high-speed racetrack with sheer banking slopes, muddy off-road courses, and potholed lanes designed to simulate Indian roads. At the company’s nearby research centre, electric vehicle prototypes due to be released early next year are being fine tuned and equipped with the latest digital technology.Mahindra’s futuristic fleet attests not only to a rising automotive sector in India, but to Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyaan, or “Self-reliant India”, campaign.

... ...

LIVE: India Reopens Doors For Chinese Investors Amid Border Standoff​

Can India’s economy thrive without China’s help?

... ...

https://www.ft.com/content/5a2b4491-5687-4b11-872d-a4f51121bbb2

At a testing facility near the town of Cheyyar in India’s southern Tamil Nadu state, a new generation of Mahindra Group vehicles are being put through their paces.The carmaker’s latest flagship sport utility vehicles whizz around a high-speed racetrack with sheer banking slopes, muddy off-road courses, and potholed lanes designed to simulate Indian roads. At the company’s nearby research centre, electric vehicle prototypes due to be released early next year are being fine tuned and equipped with the latest digital technology.Mahindra’s futuristic fleet attests not only to a rising automotive sector in India, but to Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyaan, or “Self-reliant India”, campaign.

... ...

LIVE: India Reopens Doors For Chinese Investors Amid Border Standoff​

Have you gone thru the clip attached or as usual did you see something aligning to your agenda & linked it here ?

The news report clearly states investment will be allowed ONLY in non critical areas. This means no 5G tech from China meaning no Huawei , no ZTE , no Chinese EV OEMs FDI meaning no Build Your Deathmobile etc .

The Chinese investment which comes in will be in minority participation in JVs with the majority stake being held by their Indian partners like with MG Motors. GoI has taken a leaf out of the CCP Play Book here . Absorb all the technology you can exit the JV & boot the Chinese out like you've been doing with the Gwailou there .

Critical areas where Chinese investment may be allowed PERHAPS with a majority stake could be in the precision machinery sector , accessories to the cell phone industry or Battery Chemistry for EVs though I've my doubts on this as well .

The trade deficit will keep rising in China's favour as long as India grows & doesn't establish its own supply chains or alternatives to China doesn't emerge which will take time. I estimate it should take all of this decade right up to the first half of the next decade. It's the same issue the rest of the world especially the west faces . All these are known facts.

As I remarked earlier , China will have it good right up until 2006-28 . It's what happens after that which will be very interesting. Hopefully you'd be around on this forum till that time .

The news report clearly states investment will be allowed ONLY in non critical areas. This means no 5G tech from China meaning no Huawei , no ZTE , no Chinese EV OEMs FDI meaning no Build Your Deathmobile etc .

1. 5G equipment still largely dependent on Chinese firms authorizaton on IPs, not all of them are embedded into hardware, if you r telecommunication educated.

images.png

2. On 5G networks user end, brands like Lava still using totally solution or even turn-key ODM, like from UniSOC.

Lava Yuva 5G launched in India with Unisoc T750 5G chipset: Check price and specifications

The Chinese investment which comes in will be in minority participation in JVs with the majority stake being held by their Indian partners like with MG Motors. GoI has taken a leaf out of the CCP Play Book here . Absorb all the technology you can exit the JV & boot the Chinese out like you've been doing with the Gwailou there .

Critical areas where Chinese investment may be allowed PERHAPS with a majority stake could be in the precision machinery sector , accessories to the cell phone industry or Battery Chemistry for EVs though I've my doubts on this as well .

Actually, we don't quite know how deep the dependency going, maybe Indian side won't say, Chinese side kept silence, until there were issues, as far as i see on the promising industries, like EV, Battery, New energies, Indian firms are already obtainning key techs from China under the current political cloud.

Indian EV cell maker Log9 flags production hit on delayed visas to Chinese experts

India's Amara Raja inks licensing deal with China's Gotion for lithium-ion cell manufacturing

India demands e-scooter makers return $60M aid for using Chinese parts

As I remarked earlier , China will have it good right up until 2006-28 . It's what happens after that which will be very interesting. Hopefully you'd be around on this forum till that time .

I won't remark ur predication, i don't care and not interested.

1. 5G equipment still largely dependent on Chinese firms authorizaton on IPs, not all of them are embedded into hardware, if you r telecommunication educated.

View attachment 7703

2. On 5G networks user end, brands like Lava still using totally solution or even turn-key ODM, like from UniSOC.

Lava Yuva 5G launched in India with Unisoc T750 5G chipset: Check price and specifications

I bring up the issue of India banning participation of Chinese firms in 5G & you bring up chipsets in 5G enabled cell phones. At this point I'm not even going to question your understanding or the translation abilities of Baidu translate.

In the event I wasn't referring to chipsets on cell phones but the entire network & the hardware it utilises .

This is old news but I guess it needs to be reposted from time to time. In any case when there's zero utlization of Chinese products on the entire 5G network where is the question of seeking your IP ?

On the one hand you keep posting news about how Chinese OEMs are cornering the low end or budget phone market where there's little Indian presence & on the other hand you bring up Lava . Check up for what's their market share. Lava could well be taking out a leaf from CCP playbook for all you know.

Actually, we don't quite know how deep the dependency going, maybe Indian side won't say, Chinese side kept silence, until there were issues, as far as i see on the promising industries, like EV, Battery, New energies, Indian firms are already obtainning key techs from China under the current political cloud.

If Indian firms are seeking Chinese tech why're you sharing it with them ? You make it seem as if the Chinese are doing charity. Besides selling tech what other choice do these Chinese companies have ? It's either they get something thru such ToTs or forget about the Indian market altogether.

Indian EV cell maker Log9 flags production hit on delayed visas to Chinese experts

India's Amara Raja inks licensing deal with China's Gotion for lithium-ion cell manufacturing

Answered both these points as above & in the previous post .

Fly by night operators .

But you should be interested . It concerns the entire criminal enterprise the CCP has set up along with its Han slaves . All that lovely lovely loot you've made thru honest efforts & underhand practises like most of your compatriots will be at risk when great helmsman 2.0 decides to settle the Taiwan question once & for all .

View attachment 7703

80% share of Chinese brand, highest ever i think.

View attachment 7735

So i think there will be more cooperation if Indian parts want to be embedded into supply chain in Chinese mobile brands.
The idea is to get the tech & boot out the Chinese which is right out of the CCP playbook. That 80% market share is mostly at the entry level , where premium brands like Samsung & Apple don't compete & Indian brands have a miniscule market share .

As Chinese products try to move into the semi premium or premium range , this is what has been observed.

After initially replacing the screens free of cost , one plus one being a Han product eventually decided it was too expensive hence stopped providing spares to their service centre & eventually offered a discount coupon for a fresh purchase of a one plus one product to all buyers whose defective screens they couldn't replace . Typical Chinese quality at work here .

media commies across the world seem to have received some sort of instructions, to talk up potential Indo-china reset. obviously they don't take their instructions from GoI/BJP, definitely not ABC(australia), so it must be from the other side.

either everyone is misreading CEA's oped from april about chini investment, or chini running a behind the scene campaign thru proxies or both.

officially GoI's position is status quo ante 2020. anything less does not qualify for a reset.
======

Are India and China on the verge of teaming up? | If You’re Listening​

View: https://youtu.be/-vew1rfrG6k

media commies across the world seem to have received some sort of instructions, to talk up potential Indo-china reset. obviously they don't take their instructions from GoI/BJP, definitely not ABC(australia), so it must be from the other side.

either everyone is misreading CEA's oped from april about chini investment, or chini running a behind the scene campaign thru proxies or both.

officially GoI's position is status quo ante 2020. anything less does not qualify for a reset.
======

Are India and China on the verge of teaming up? | If You’re Listening​

View: https://youtu.be/-vew1rfrG6k

This isn't ABC news it's a namesake ABC news in depth a YT news media. Who funds such outlets ? Your guess is as good as mine .

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back