Infrastructure

Well quite nice we are designing and building our own bullet train, but highly unlikely we will able to come up with a 320kmph capable trainset in first try, they haven't mentioned what speeds they are trying to achieve ,I assume it will be something around 250kmph capable trainset based on Vb with aluminium chasis whatever let's see what happens.and I am pretty sure Japanese would have quoted a price easily above a billion.

Well quite nice we are designing and building our own bullet train, but highly unlikely we will able to come up with a 320kmph capable trainset in first try, they haven't mentioned what speeds they are trying to achieve ,I assume it will be something around 250kmph capable trainset based on Vb with aluminium chasis whatever let's see what happens.and I am pretty sure Japanese would have quoted a price easily above a billion.
Somewhere I read that Japanese aren't interested in Local Manufacturing here to impart skills. They are pushing for Complete Import of Train Sets from Japan. Seems to be copying China Model.

The tender says test speed of 280kmph and it specifically mentions test speed so max speed will be atleast 300kmph.

280 KMPH max speed, 250 KMPH operational speed.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back