Internal sabotage activities by Indian Islamists

Most of the content used in the recent anti-Indian racist threads on twitter was supplied by Indian Islamists.

GZXM0t2XcAA6Msu.jpeg

When a Turkish woman pointed out that racists don't care about which religion the Indians belong to, the low IQ Indian mullas were adamant with their behavior.

GZXM0t4WcAATBVJ.jpeg

You can find more archived tweets in this thread.

Make no mistake, the Indian Muslim will try to create another Pakistan the moment he has the strength. It's essential for Hindus to stay awake at all times. Don't relax and know who your real enemy is.

View: https://x.com/kafkandthewhore/status/1843604846207025291

Make no mistake, the Indian Muslim will try to create another Pakistan the moment he has the strength. It's essential for Hindus to stay awake at all times. Don't relax and know who your real enemy is.

Do you really think the Pakistan project was a product of minds from Punjab and Sindh?

No, it is a product of minds from Delhi and the Gangetic plains cities and those people never left...

And there is no AnOtHeR PaKiStAn, there is only turning Bharat into "pakistan", there won't be any new partition, they will swallow the country whole.

Pakistan both East and West are only garrison states held in preparation for finishing the Aurangzeb's work.

btw that @ISLAMMAXXING user is smart, he knows why he hates the kuffar more than your average greenie, such people are the brains behind most of the sabotage

The avg online 'Aryan' redneck does not differentiate between Hindu and M Indians. And they hate everyone equally, from blacks to Arabs to Latinos to Indians to white women (who marry outside their preferred 'race') - with East Asian women being the sole exception (whom they simp for). In fact, for every anti India/Hindu post on Twitter, you would likely find 10 anti M Tweets out there - much of that originates in India only.

Also, Twitter stopped being a mainstream social networking platform long back; it is just a glorified version of 4cuck now and the entire platform runs on ragebaiting only. The average Aryan 'race warrior' you come across on Twitter was already there on 4cuck, Rumble and Truth Social - it is just that they are a tiny % of the population and used to be heavily censored by every 'mainstream' social networking company out there.

An algo boosted wignat circlejerk (where a regular user does not even survuve) does not taint the image of anyone. I understand the point you are making but these Mullahs are just coping hard because they get thoroughly ratioed everywhere.

In a way, Twitter is turning out to be the erstwhile Yahoo equivalent of SM - user base contracting, ad revenue down, major advertisers have pulled out, facing regulatory scrutiny in the UK and the EU (over their content). Unless Trump manages to win somehow I don't see much of a future of that app - Elmo cannot keep pumping resources into that clusterfuck with negative returns for an eternity. It has its uses in amplifying MAGA propaganda and conspiracy theories in an election year but that's about it.

Last edited:
The avg online 'Aryan' redneck does not differentiate between Hindu and M Indians. And they hate everyone equally, from blacks to Arabs to Latinos to Indians to white women (who marry outside their preferred 'race') - with East Asian women being the sole exception (whom they simp for). In fact, for every anti India/Hindu post on Twitter, you would likely find 10 anti M Tweets out there - much of that originates in India only.

Also, Twitter stopped being a mainstream social networking platform long back; it is just a glorified version of 4cuck now and the entire platform runs on ragebaiting only. The average Aryan 'race warrior' you come across on Twitter was already there on 4cuck, Rumble and Truth Social - it is just that they are a tiny % of the population and used to be heavily censored by every 'mainstream' social networking company out there.

An algo boosted wignat circlejerk (where a regular user does not even survuve) does not taint the image of anyone. I understand the point you are making but these Mullahs are coping hard because they get thoroughly ratioed everywhere.

In a way, Twitter is turning out to be the Yahoo mail equivalent of SM - user base contracting, ad revenue down, major advertisers have pulled out, facing regulatory scrtutiny in the UK and the EU (over their content). Unless Trump manages to win somehow I don't see much of a future of that app - Elmo cannot keep pumping resources into that clusterfuck with negative returns for an eternity. It has its uses in amplifying MAGA propaganda and conspiracg theories in an election year but that's about it.
I don't care about the propaganda. I anyway consider whiteys to be redneck subhumans. I'm much more interested in the traitors sitting in our country.

The mullas sitting in India won't hesitate twice to sabotage the nation during times of war if they know that the war is close.

If the war is one-sided, they'll act patriotic and stay silent.

If the war is close, they'll help the enemy and try to destroy the kaffir host nation.

The mullas sitting in India won't hesitate twice to sabotage the nation during times of war if they know that the war is close.

If the war is close, they'll help the enemy and try to destroy the kaffir host nation.
There's no doubt in this, but let them do their tamasha, I'm 100% sure that it will finally wake up the sleeping confused Hondas.

Today another peaceful was doxxed running the Hindu-hating parody account of Dhruv Rathee

This is him, absolute slum dwelling beggar.
1728466115302.png1728466135505.png

1728466280963.png1728466286680.png

1728466307612.png1728466313658.png1728466325935.png

Indian sullahs have been at the forefront of anti-Hindu propaganda online and I can see it very well happening. These are big accounts we doxxed, thousands of smaller ones still present there.

They will and even in peace time they try sabotage, like many reports of random debris being placed on railway tracks to derail trains

Sometimes however 400 IQ effendis reveal the scheme to the kuffars like this

https://www.indiatoday.in/india/sto...m-from-india-sharjeel-imam-1640117-2020-01-25

Their encroached "religious sites" always are in strategic locations, and many ghettos/slums come up right next to many DPSU shipyards for example.

During the wuhan virus times they used to rain stones and bricks from the terraces on buildings on the medical teams who used to arrive in (((their areas))) to check for wuhan virus, many times they were also chased off by mobs wielding swords, this also happened to an RAF team once.

TLDR is they have a lot of "preparation" to deal with the infidels when the time comes.

But as usual, the State forces and govt are also pic related to these schemes along with average hondas

ModiClosingEyes.jpg

There's no doubt in this, but let them do their tamasha, I'm 100% sure that it will finally wake up the sleeping confused Hondas.

Sleeping confused honda will only wakeup to see some green's chopper at his throat.
The scenario what vinsash is talking about is no laughing matter assuming there is blissful ignorance about

Today another peaceful was doxxed running the Hindu-hating parody account of Dhruv Rathee

This is him, absolute slum dwelling beggar.
View attachment 11714View attachment 11715

View attachment 11716View attachment 11717

View attachment 11718View attachment 11719View attachment 11720

Indian sullahs have been at the forefront of anti-Hindu propaganda online and I can see it very well happening. These are big accounts we doxxed, thousands of smaller ones still present there.
I have come to appreciate Prime Minsiter Doxxing Yojana.

Do you really think the Pakistan project was a product of minds from Punjab and Sindh?

No, it is a product of minds from Delhi and the Gangetic plains cities and those people never left...

And there is no AnOtHeR PaKiStAn, there is only turning Bharat into "pakistan", there won't be any new partition, they will swallow the country whole.

Pakistan both East and West are only garrison states held in preparation for finishing the Aurangzeb's work.

btw that @ISLAMMAXXING user is smart, he knows why he hates the kuffar more than your average greenie, such people are the brains behind most of the sabotage
And Mumbai no doubt i.e Jinnah

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back