Israel - Iran Conflict 2024

same old iranian BS , nothing just showbaazi to regain trust of ummah. they are getting freehand of attacking israel's no man's land by papa US. how can we believe that israel can hit leader of hezbollah easily and not have first hand knowledge of such big attack. only gazans will pay now with more bombing.

Iran’s 180 missiles have been mostly intercepted or fell at places where damage was light. The Western news media about 16 minutes back had photographed the interception. Iron dome was useful.

What a grand mistake by Iran……

Now get ready to loose Iran’s nuclear program because it will be targeted.

I think these were no value missiles designed to draw out the David's Sling and Arrows before they send in their sophisticated missiles. That is what I would do. Saturate the areas so the enemy expend all their defensive weaponry and then follow up with more accurate missiles and take out the high value targets such as runways, airplane shelters, HQs, intelligence nodes, power plans, nuclear facilities, etc.

But I do agree with you on one thing: Iran will definitely for in a world of hurt on another level. Question is: can Iran withstand it? And will Russia or China step in to save Iran from Israel in order to poke a finger in the eyes of US and/or EU?

I think these were no value missiles designed to draw out the David's Sling and Arrows before they send in their sophisticated missiles. That is what I would do. Saturate the areas so the enemy expend all their defensive weaponry and then follow up with more accurate missiles and take out the high value targets such as runways, airplane shelters, HQs, intelligence nodes, power plans, nuclear facilities, etc.

But I do agree with you on one thing: Iran will definitely for in a world of hurt on another level. Question is: can Iran withstand it? And will Russia or China step in to save Iran from Israel in order to poke a finger in the eyes of US and/or EU?
Situation is such that neither Russia nor China can intervene. It is a God sent opportunity when nobody can intervene if Israel decides to bomb the Iran’s nuclear sites. Israel has to do no more but just destroy the four nuclear sites. Then rest of the ME can sleep easy.

All the Iranian missiles are Chinese copy of copy. If the accuracy is doubtful. If these reach the ground, these probably destroy something but not critical infrastructure. That price Israel has to pay.

Moreover the Americans have arrived in the Eastern Meditranian Sea, Red Sea and the Gulf. They will help to stop missiles.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back