Israel Iranian War

haldilal

लड़ते लड़ते जीना है, लड़ते लड़ते मरना है.
Administrator
Military target were iranian missiles strike focus, according to Israel the damages were minimal.

1000000550.jpg

Ya'll Three additional aircraft squadrons F-15E, F-16, and A-10 are arriving in the region with one squadron having already arrived.

1000000557.jpg

The Turman CBG moving for the MEA.

1000000558.png

Shlomo Shekelstein should not get too upitty

View attachment 10954

Escalation & attack on Iranian oil/gas facilities will have an economic impact on India.
Not much, except in terms of impact to every importer in terms of oil prices going up. India is not a major importer of oil or gas from Iran.

However, this isnt really a war. There is no direct fighting, there is no direct h2h confrontation with their counterparts in the air force or ground troops, this is literally two neighbours vandalizing each other's properties while the other sleeps in a tit-for tat. I go piss on your front door, you wake up and get angry so you take a shit on my front door, then i get angry and i smear dog poop on your front door, then you wake up and get angry and come and smear hospital waste on my front door, etc etc.

@Azaad Looks like our prediction might be close to come true. Can't say what may or may not happen from now on, but if Kamala becomes first woman President then she will definitely be tested. Both Iran and China will push the envelope and test her nerves.
Difficult to say but if you mean a full scale war breaking out in the ME as of the present , I don't think the time for that has come although this has a lot to do with how will Israel handle the recent provocation by Iran.

I'm veering around to the view that given the increased synergies between China DPRK Iran & Russia once this current imbroglio dies down you'd see massive rearmament by Russia & Iran no doubt aided by China . From there on things will be co ordinated & calibrated by them with China serving as the ring leader.

Why's this important ? China's not yet fully through with it's theatre-ization of its armed forces command structure & its modernization program which is due to be accomplished by 2027-28. Add a year or 2 as buffer . Also watch out for the deterioration in trade ties between China & the west .

The US has already fired the first salvo . It's time for the EU to do so. I think beginning next year you're going to see something unfold on that front as well with both EU & the US co ordinating activities.

How that plays out in China & the effect if has on the economy needs to be seen. If the economy starts spiralling out if control it leads to unrest simmering since long made worse by the Wuhan virus pandemic set to explode with the economy going down. To counter that you can expect the CCP to start whipping up nationalism , Taiwan etc.

You can be sure as & when China makes a move on Taiwan it'd ensure all diversionary tactics are in place viz Russia reopening the front in Ukraine to finish its unfinished business , Iran will either initiate or respond to Israel who're equally keen on initiating hostilities & finally DPRK is expected to open up a front on RoK , Japan etc .

China could well try to test their military preparedness with India before initiating Taiwan.

Shlomo Shekelstein should not get too upitty

View attachment 10954

Escalation & attack on Iranian oil/gas facilities will have an economic impact on India.

Kaise? you mean in terms of general oil/gas price spikes? since we are too pussy to import from the Poorsians, only pic related imports from them, via the Malaysian middleman

1727854076747.png

It's because pic related numba wan's nation cannot be sanctioned by Westoids without also fucking their own economies in the ass.

We don't have such luxuries

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back