Israel Iranian War

This is like a never ending war, which will probably end with the collapse of Israel. Killing several thousands or even hundred thousands Hamas or Hezbollah operators won't make much difference.

2 billion mlecchas, irrespective of their eduction or nationality, are driven by a purpose, eliminating Jews. No amount of operations or tech advancement can change this fact given they have miniscule population. Israel survives as long as the world is unipolar, controlled by US. As we approach the mid of this century, world will be shifting to multi polarisation.

Will it end all Jews? No, but Israel as a country has much lower survival chances.

No, they will rather neuter the greens in the immediate area, they have succeeded partially with the Gulf Arabs and with Jordan and Egypt( needs a US backed dictator to keep the MB away from the chair there, but still )
Iran can be regime changed and their rabit behavior will go away, same with Erdogan of Turkey.

2 billion may want to kill jooz but only some have the capability

The world is already multipolar in the context that countries aren't enslaved to US as in the past
It is still unipolar in the sense that Uncle Sam is the only party that can wield the stick without consequences

This is a NatSec issue because these are all Irani simps, Just because Iran is not openly hostile to India now doesn't mean it won't be in the future so all their clout and influence operations must be excised from the domestic greens.

Kargil and Lucknow are in India, not Iran.

Come on this is no different from Israelis cheering the deaths of innocent lives in Lebanon and Gaza Strip. They all deserve each other.

You would also cheer if Packie pigs kidnap, murder and rape our fellows and the armed forces blast some pakis, some terrorists and some "innocent civilians", aforementioned "civilians" would too cheer for dead and raped kuffar hindoos btw like your innocent civilians did in Gaza on October 7th.

It's not BoTh SiDeS it's just one side doing the same stuff all over the world, it's just in some places like China, Israel and Russia they get their comeuppance.

I think these were no value missiles designed to draw out the David's Sling and Arrows before they send in their sophisticated missiles. That is what I would do. Saturate the areas so the enemy expend all their defensive weaponry and then follow up with more accurate missiles and take out the high value targets such as runways, airplane shelters, HQs, intelligence nodes, power plans, nuclear facilities, etc.

But I do agree with you on one thing: Iran will definitely for in a world of hurt on another level. Question is: can Iran withstand it? And will Russia or China step in to save Iran from Israel in order to poke a finger in the eyes of US and/or EU?

This is a fake attack just like last time, if they do a serious attack with many casualties then the mullah regime will be regime changed violently, they know this and so they avoid any serious attacks.

The Russians are incapable of stepping in, and the Chinese are pussies so will not step in to save the mullah regime.

All the Burgers and Kikes have to do is bomb their infrastructure and IRGC sites, I'm sure they have specific targets already in case of any eventuality, the rest will be taken care off by the various AZADEH AZADEH mobs of Irani protestors, both of the fabulous women,freedom life variety and various ethnic/religious secessionists

The kursi of the mullah regime is on shaky ground, they know this and that is why do not try to escalate as much as they should.

No, they will rather neuter the greens in the immediate area, they have succeeded partially with the Gulf Arabs and with Jordan and Egypt( needs a US backed dictator to keep the MB away from the chair there, but still )
Iran can be regime changed and their rabit behavior will go away, same with Erdogan of Turkey.

2 billion may want to kill jooz but only some have the capability

The world is already multipolar in the context that countries aren't enslaved to US as in the past
It is still unipolar in the sense that Uncle Sam is the only party that can wield the stick without consequences

This is a NatSec issue because these are all Irani simps, Just because Iran is not openly hostile to India now doesn't mean it won't be in the future so all their clout and influence operations must be excised from the domestic greens.

Kargil and Lucknow are in India, not Iran.

You would also cheer if Packie pigs kidnap, murder and rape our fellows and the armed forces blast some pakis, some terrorists and some "innocent civilians", aforementioned "civilians" would too cheer for dead and raped kuffar hindoos btw like your innocent civilians did in Gaza on October 7th.

It's not BoTh SiDeS it's just one side doing the same stuff all over the world, it's just in some places like China, Israel and Russia they get their comeuppance.
Don’t think that I’m one of them. I’m just calling out the bullshit because they are trying to involve us in a conflict entirely of their own making which we do not want to be involved in.

So dial down a notch when responding to my posts.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back