Israel Iranian proxy Conflicts

In Bonglol especially, imports will make up for any shortfall in domestic production, same for Assam, these goods travel from Kangludesh to Waste Bonglol duty free after paying "tariffs" to BSF bois.
Bengal border is better manned these days - in fact, a more efficient border control is the reason why so many smuggling rings got busted in recent years. Why do you think Anubrata Mandal and his chamchas got implicated?

They have fenced 82% of the border (data as of November, 2023) in WB - if not for a non cooperating state govt that % would have gone up to ~90%. The remaining 10% cannot be fenced (perennial rivers, lagoons, protected forests and extreme terrains).

The people residing in border regions (inside a radius of 15 km from the barder) are subjected to some extreme conditions (restrictive farming and cattle raising, regular interrogations, arbitrary frisking etc) and yet, only 2 months back, residents from some remote border villages took out a march demanding immediate fencification on the international border;

Do you know why? Because nobody, not even the Ms (the OG ones, who have been residing here for generations) want kanglus here (contrary to what the bleeding heart Kolkata lolberts would tell you).

It is also why they have managed to cultivate a decent HUMINT network in border regions - not too dissimilar from the bordering villages of Meghalaya where the BSF gets informed of potential infiltration attempts in advance.

There was this article on some lolbert media website that cried a river over 'muh militarized border' because the BSF came down heavily on illegal poppy farmings, drugs trades and cattle smuggling - which in turn 'affected' the livelihoods of the poor and the marginalized. I won't quote them here; consider looking it up in case someone is interested.

This Kanglu infestation will bite us in the ass big time, and at the most inopportune time like how Karan's 3 curses all came together to gang-bang his fate in the Mahabharat so he could get head shotted by Arjun.

My post is exclusively focused on the WB part of the border. I cannot comment on Assam, Tripura etc - maybe, members from these states can throw some light.

Overall, I urge members to follow local Bangla media for more detailed assessment of the border regions. National/state media folks rarely report the border killings, smuggling ring busts and infiltration bids.

Last edited:
yet they can do this in Tripura right now under the nose of Right wing Govt. Tells you something is not right with above statistical maths and actual reality.

Chicken neck and area around siliguri - M population increased rapidly - so much so remember during CAA theere were attempts to damage only rail lines around that area or Jashns in this area for the coup in BD? Was it possible 2 decades back. North west Punjab and Himachal had negligible M population. Now you can find them all over and financially so strong they have started buying shops in posh areas. These dont seem signs of stagnating population for sure.

Govt pooh poohs few thousand Rohingyas in Jammu - what change they can bring in. Ask Uttarakhand's - what few can do in few years. Their growth somehow does not seem to be captured correctly by census for whatever reasons.

And here:

I do not share the @crazywithmath optimism and "Sab Changa Si" attitude.

This Kanglu infestation will bite us in the ass big time, and at the most inopportune time like how Karan's 3 curses all came together to gang-bang his fate in the Mahabharat so he could get head shotted by Arjun.

Our other two curses are the Imported Air Force & Army not being prepared materially to fight a war, and absolutely fuck all for Cyber Security/Warfare when the 10 foot gigachad Chini hackerman finally appears to put our infrastructure out of commission.

yet they can do this in Tripura right now under the nose of Right wing Govt. Tells you something is not right with above statistical maths and actual reality.

Chicken neck and area around siliguri - M population increased rapidly - so much so remember during CAA theere were attempts to damage only rail lines around that area or Jashns in this area for the coup in BD? Was it possible 2 decades back. North west Punjab and Himachal had negligible M population. Now you can find them all over and financially so strong they have started buying shops in posh areas. These dont seem signs of stagnating population for sure.

Govt pooh poohs few thousand Rohingyas in Jammu - what change they can bring in. Ask Uttarakhand's - what few can do in few years. Their growth somehow does not seem to be captured correctly by census for whatever reasons.

And here:
Can't even think Hindus robbing houses and mosques during eid and this is happening under the cucked government of bjp
Yes it is
When hindus don't know how wrestle street power from Muslims the government can't do much
I read delhi riots wiki page and the way they have demonised hindus who were just defending themselves is the best of commie work I have ever seen
We are not fucked by some external threat internal threat will bite us in the butt

Can't even think Hindus robbing houses and mosques during eid and this is happening under the cucked government of bjp
Yes it is
When hindus don't know how wrestle street power from Muslims the government can't do much
I read delhi riots wiki page and the way they have demonised hindus who were just defending themselves is the best of commie work I have ever seen
We are not fucked by some external threat internal threat will bite us in the butt

Guess it depends on the CM also, such cucked behavior is a hallmark of Gobi-pasand drones chosen by Great Leader himself for their supreme quality of being sheep and not doing anything without orders from above.

Don't see this shit happening in Assam, it is Himanta who bullies Alom and his fellows there.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back