Naxal Maoist Insurgency

View: https://youtube.com/watch?v=amwUkFzhjOQ

Looks like a maoist camp to me. The location is somewhere deep inside Abujhmad so the presence of a parallel 'people's school' (meant for kids from nearby hamlets) does not seem all that unlikely (something the 'instructor' accidentally admitted). Maoists, although surrounded and cornered, continue to run a parallel administration in these regions.

NB - Dada/Dadabhai/Bhaiya (mentioned in the video) means naxals.

Update -

36 Maoists Killed In Encounter Along Dantewada Border In Chhattisgarh​

The District Reserve Guard (DRG) and the Special Task Force (STF) began the anti-Maoist operation yesterday, and contact happened at 12.30 pm today, sources said, adding the encounter is going on​

India News

Any pics ? How come we have pics of dead Kashmiris but I have rarely seen any pics of maoists
I'm no supporter of left wing extremism but they're still our countrymen, not fighting for separatist movements or anti-national but some for a genuine cause because I personally have seen some of the struggles certain tribal groups particularly have gone thru which led a few folks to join the naxal movement

Most folks on this forum might not echo the same and I totally oppose the way they intend to fight for their struggle but it's important to have some compassion towards the dead folks (on the contrary, releasing pics might only worsen the local sentiments) while ensuring the movement is completely eradicated

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back