New Members' Introduction

Hello Biraders,
It feels good to be back home.

I am a student currently preparing for NDA.
I joined DFI because i was fed up with dumb and ignorant defence enthusiast around me on different social media platforms such as reddit and youtube.

I wish to learn about special Forces across the world and join the forces and make some difference.

Hello Biraders,

I joined DFI because i was fed up with dumb and ignorant defence enthusiast around me on different social media platforms such as reddit and youtube.

I wish to learn about special Forces across the world and join the forces and make some difference.
Welcome Hydra and good luck with NDA.

Hello Biraders,

Good luck with NDA mate.

Hello Biraders,

Good luck on your NDA brother

Hello Biraders,

hey bro hope you clear it bruv i have eye problems if not i would also have give n

Hello Everybody
Different name....but the ideology, purpose, goals and intentions remain the same along with the profile pic ( change krne ka mood nhi hua ) offcourse.

Jai Hindutva - Jai Hindurashtra

Attachments

• cc73a9c843ec8981feba4e5325a88452.gif
    cc73a9c843ec8981feba4e5325a88452.gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 8
Hello everyone Nutcracker reporting from the heart of India. Same name on old forum.
@haldilal bless the thread

welcome everyone, here's the welcome kit, courtesy of Haldi and Co.

View attachment 114

Thanks for Supply of Red Hawk Tuah.
hawk-tuah.gif

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back