Police/CAPF Special Units Discussion

Airborne22

certified mobster
Our hulk
Frankly looks more like an advertisement for why consuming siri paaye is good / bad for one's health depending on one's perspective .

I have been checking the retirement age of BSF jawans and found out it is 60 years. Now what do the older jawans do in the force. I am guessing beyond 40 years patrolling becomes difficult and not all of them can be absorbed into administrative duties. So, what kind of work do they do?

I have been checking the retirement age of BSF jawans and found out it is 60 years. Now what do the older jawans do in the force. I am guessing beyond 40 years patrolling becomes difficult and not all of them can be absorbed into administrative duties. So, what kind of work do they do?
The age limit was initially 57 before it was increased to 60, which I think wasn't a smart move. There's no relaxation for people over 50 or 55—everyone is still expected to carry out on-ground duties like patrolling. While it's true that efficiency drops, it seems like no one is concerned about the BSF, and the situation keeps getting worse.

The age limit was initially 57 before it was increased to 60, which I think wasn't a smart move. There's no relaxation for people over 50 or 55—everyone is still expected to carry out on-ground duties like patrolling. While it's true that efficiency drops, it seems like no one is concerned about the BSF, and the situation keeps getting worse.

We need to start enforcing physical standards. The rule should be physical fitness not age. If a 80 year old can do what a 20 year old kid can do, then all the more power to him but if a 20-year old kid, 40 year old man, or 65 year old grandpa cant meet the physical standards, they are out. No exceptions.

We need to start enforcing physical standards. The rule should be physical fitness not age. If a 80 year old can do what a 20 year old kid can do, then all the more power to him but if a 20-year old kid, 40 year old man, or 65 year old grandpa cant meet the physical standards, they are out. No exceptions.
In BSF, if you don’t pass the annual medical tests, you can end up in a category where promotions stop, but your work becomes less demanding. Every six months, there's a 3.2 km full battle load run (F-PT), but they generally go easy on those over 40 since the aim is to keep them healthy, not overworked(uk what i meant by overworked). As mentioned earlier, the BSF doesn't get the recognition it once did its modernisation programme is quite slow and shitty aswell

Assam Police Black Panther with JVPC
GUTd3hXWkAAOV6T

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back