Report Bugs

I recall very clearly our RM Ninda Turtle literally issuing instructions to the MoD in a public statement asking them to conclude negotiations for the JV of the 120 KN TF within a year in early 2021. We're in the last quarter of 2024 now & there's still no news of any JV.

However we do have news of annual meetings between our NSA & the NSA's of major powers periodically where the previous year's news report gets rehashed with appropriate changes.

I've flagged this issue multiple times before . Why's it that the news articles of certain publications linked here don't unfurl ?

I've been a member for Strat Front since its inception . I've never faced this issue there & they use Xenfro too. What have they done right ?

@hit&run ; @Suryavanshi ; @SKC

I've flagged this issue multiple times before . Why's it that the news articles of certain publications linked here don't unfurl ?

I've been a member for Strat Front since its inception . I've never faced this issue there & they use Xenfro too. What have they done right ?

@hit&run ; @Suryavanshi ; @SKC

I'd like to flag the same issue with respect to certain tweets. As you can see for yourselves certain tweets are visible here whereas certain tweets aren't visible. Initially I thought those tweets were deleted. However if you click the address beneath each tweet you're taken to the respective page on Twitter / X.

What's the issue ? Once again I've not faced this issue on Strat Front ever.

@hit&run ; @SKC ; @Suryavanshi

I'd like to flag the same issue with respect to certain tweets. As you can see for yourselves certain tweets are visible here whereas certain tweets aren't visible. Initially I thought those tweets were deleted. However if you click the address beneath each tweet you're taken to the respective page on Twitter / X.

What's the issue ? Once again I've not faced this issue on Strat Front ever.

@hit&run ; @SKC ; @Suryavanshi
Tweets that have sensitive content don't seem to be loading remotely on DFB.
Screenshot from 2024-09-22 11-55-43.png

His account definitely seems to be throttled by Twitter. Even normal images are showing as sensitive content.

Can it be confirmed from DFIlite if he has blocked our website?
Had that been the case none of the tweets would be visible . However a couple of them are. Besides how can a handle block linking its tweets to any other place. Only the administrator which in thus case happens to be X is enabled to do so.

There's something more to this. Besides is DFI Lite linked to DFI in any way ? If yes who's running the handle ?

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back