Suggestions

@hit&run bhai my DFB is loading and running very slowly I have checked my internet it’s perfect also all other websites are loading quickly except DFB
1721566631117.png

I am getting these metrics. Will see if the time to first byte can be improved.
Thanks for your patience.

@haldilal can you rename threads a bit many of them are just names, like there is thread named russia that is not descriptive it can mean anything and also doesn't look good as well.

One more is like indian railway, it can be renamed to maybe Indian Railway news or updates something so it rhymes and can be remembered easily.

Maybe other members or mods can suggest new or better names.

@haldilal can you rename threads a bit many of them are just names, like there is thread named russia that is not descriptive it can mean anything and also doesn't look good as well.

One more is like indian railway, it can be renamed to maybe Indian Railway news or updates something so it rhymes and can be remembered easily.

One more is that indian economy it means nothing and in future if we want to create some specific thread to economy then it will be hard to search and remember as well due to that thread being named only Indian economy it can be anything maybe Indian economy updates/progress/news means we need some supportive words.

One more is that indian economy it means nothing and in future if we want to create some specific thread to economy then it will be hard to search and remember as well due to that thread being named only Indian economy it can be anything maybe Indian economy updates/progress/news means we need some supportive words.
The News and update are generic terms not needed everywhere, this is a forum site, so naturally news and update will happen.

@hit&run is it fixed? It’s taking a sweet 30 sec to load everything and I mean everything to check the alerts I have to wait to reply ,to edit for everything I have even restarted my wifi my internet is good.

@hit&run is it fixed? It’s taking a sweet 30 sec to load everything and I mean everything to check the alerts I have to wait to reply ,to edit for everything I have even restarted my wifi my internet is good.
Website uptime is good for multiple VPNs I have used. Currently, no updates are going on. 1721574875817.png

1second=1000ms

Are any other members observing longer uptimes from India?

Please suggest if the website is showing http: or https:

It should show https://

You can check by double-clicking on the link on your browser.

Admins, I am currently in Argentina. Been using my company VPN network that's currently contracting with a Canadian company. So I was wondering whether you could either change the flag to India or wherever I am right now. Not that it matters, but just to clarify.

Admins, I am currently in Argentina. Been using my company VPN network that's currently contracting with a Canadian company. So I was wondering whether you could either change the flag to India or wherever I am right now. Not that it matters, but just to clarify.
Let me check.

Why do I need to comfirm why I "like" a post? Its not convenient. Also sometimes I am unable to choose anything other than like reaction for post. This was issue on DFI too. This happens frequently on mobile chrome.
This is known behavior (not issue) of XenForo CMS. It usually happens when page has not loaded completely and you like any post.

not really important .

how do u put spoiler tag blocks . cant find them while on desktop

It is an extra add-on. We have to discuss it further if it is required. More add-ons mean more loading time. Currently, the flags are actual-location-dependent.

It is an extra add-on. We have to discuss it further if it is required. More add-ons mean more loading time. Currently, the flags are actual-location-dependent.
I sent one link to @Tshering22 to change the country flag.

I did a test on my profile and it works. Showing as US flag now.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back