Waqf Act Public Suggestion thread.

Do you use Gmail? Friend of mine using Gmail had same problem.
Yes.

I'd like to see reactions of others on this development.

What's more , the mail I sent to the standing committee on the Waqf bill has bounced .
Not one for conspiracy theories but I resent the mail yesterday from the same Gmail ID & I've just received a notification saying there's plenty of traffic at the receiver's end which is the reason it's still not been delivered. It's more than 24 hrs that I've resent the mail .

Not one for conspiracy theories but I resent the mail yesterday from the same Gmail ID & I've just received a notification saying there's plenty of traffic at the receiver's end which is the reason it's still not been delivered. It's more than 24 hrs that I've resent the mail .

mine too bounced, and bounce mail came after 24 hrs. changing the text(in case of spam filter) and sending after office hours (server load during the day) didn't help either.

Actually two mails were sent both had bounced. Seems like 🐐 overwhelmed the server with qr code movement

Actually two mails were sent both had bounced. Seems like 🐐 overwhelmed the server with qr code movement

Will the email even matter as the government themselves own the server

It was not referendum. We all did it just for the sake of it, to counter mulla PR game if tomorrow they bitch about sending more emails like low IQ maggots.
I did sent some custom mail too from different ID additionally. Both went through smoothly.

The JPC is not going to decide the fate of the Waqf Bill through an email referendum.

They had asked for 'submission of suggestions' from everyone, but Muslim organizations decided to bombard them with emails asking not to make any changes. Crores of emails, all pre-drafted; who is going to read them? They all must be going into spam.

Now Hindus are also sending emails in support of the amendment. Though I appreciate the spirit and fight, it's unlikely that the committee is going to read those emails.

Suppose they received 2 crore mails since 31 Aug, the day they asked for suggestions, they would need to read 14 lakhs+ mails everyday. It's not humanly possible.

JPC is more likely listen to the community representatives who meet them and give 'gyapan' of their concerns. Hope Hindu organisations are doing the same.

View: https://x.com/theskindoctor13/status/1834553169445286248

View: https://x.com/priyank_pb/status/1834722746149880267

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back