All things Stock Market & Investment.

Adani Power will be in big shock tomorrow.

Those who have it in their kitty, brace yourself for the dip!

@Kedar,
Will give you just 1 example......
this
1722871620160.png

I made my entry in 2019 (after the bonus though). Then covid came... it corrected 50%.... then 22 came it went flat for 6 + month....
At down during covid... i digested the loss knowing the future of energy sector.
at flat-- i controlled my greed anticipating the future of energy sector. Rather added more.
at now- I am enjoying 4 fold on my base investment apart from the free DIV s( 7th this month is next div date of 3.75 i guess)

This is how you try to learn patience...
I will keep self invested unless it crosses the line in 3 + month frame.

@Kedar,
Will give you just 1 example......
this
View attachment 5325

I made my entry in 2019 (after the bonus though). Then covid came... it corrected 50%.... then 22 came it went flat for 6 + month....
At down during covid... i digested the loss knowing the future of energy sector.
at flat-- i controlled my greed anticipating the future of energy sector. Rather added more.
at now- I am enjoying 4 fold on my base investment apart from the free DIV s( 7th this month is next div date of 3.75 i guess)

This is how you try to learn patience...
I will keep self invested unless it crosses the line in 3 + month frame.
Yes, when you cash out on lucky wins (even if you use strong fundamentals), not to get greedy and jump on another quick gamble but instead resist and wait for good one to get in on. When you made a move was the best time to take risk sound stocks took hits due to covid but rebound was beginning.

I have friends that made millions in US options during the period you mentioned from airlines dip to hotels and oil. Even I made money on energy options but some friends ended up overleveraging on margins and got stuck just out of greed instead of being patient. They are all still in dark green from that time as they made so much money but still any hair cut feels like a hair cut when it comes to money.

This is not a dip to take long term positions.....you can play it for gains on a risky gamble as markets are 50 to 70% fat going back few years pre covid. They can drop as much in worst case. Indian growth story just began and current geo politics can take it in any direction. I would be cautious and buy ones with good book value when they hit real bottom's or some major dips....

I suspect that market will see a slight downtrend this week after retesting the high.
Unless something really bad happens around the world there should not be any major corrections.

my gut feeling is , its the operators going long to save the day, we had a good chunk of selling in first hour. Check the volume!
market was toucting 24200 almost at 9.45..

View attachment 6218

The OI at 25k is unusually high, even its without any hedge it seems .... Someone did a dirty there it seems.

View attachment 6219
What do you see from this point onwards? Operators saving the day or they going to let it slip?

What do you see from this point onwards? Operators saving the day or they going to let it slip?
just personal view...
I guess we might see a flat or 23.9k- 24.5k range bound expiry this week, after all the aim might be to eat all the OTM premiums, specially the invested by Hindenburg like parties...
that way we'll be making a base for the up move past 25k next 2 month pre festive( almost all q1 results are up) season in one hand, while giving a tight slap on parties like hindenburg or Soros gang for the market integrity.

But, who knows, after all its all greed and money which opened the gate from inside of the house.

Strangely----- Adani this time was not the target, yet the retail went fomo-ed in 1st hr!!!!!

We should migrate to stock thread for further discussion.. as we are deviating from the subjected topic..

might be a good idea to reposition the replies there.

congrats guys... we are back in 25k train... guess, was not so wrong in assumption...
happy hunting........@SKC
@Suryavanshi @Nutcracker , and all others interested.
I am out of market for some time. Too much occupied since two months.

Will see only toward end of the month.

However, do share some possible good trades and stocks.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back