BRICS news and developments

Gora govts see it with moderate concern because of the very real threat of some "brics currency" or more realistically, the Chinese Yuan supplanting the USD as the "global currency", mostly thanks to their recent stunts of grabbing Russian sovereign assets.
The other threat is non-Western controlled payment systems being developed as an alternative to the current SWIFT, once again booting Russia from SWIFT
It's not just about threat of sanctions .. it also because of the US manipulating dollar value and flow for their own internal reasons.
Just because we have large forex reserves we forget that the decreasing value of dollar fucks over everyone who trades in dollars with costs increasing and when forex reserves go to 0 shit hits the fan.
Most countries simply want an alternative it's literally just a hedging strategy.
But because of the absolute control of usd people are getting emotional about it lol

None of the countries will accept the Chinese yuan most African nations will also keep away from yuan as they have first hand experience of Chinese debt traps. The other nations don't have much economy, heck the BRICS group does not even have a secretary like that of G7 for an organisation that is formed in 2009 they cannot even elect a secretary who would take it seriously.

All the founding members of BRICS except India are comfortable with RMB.
Ofcourse a BRICS currency would be better but RMB is also ok.

Reason is all 4 are big producers of agricultural commodities and natural resources( minerals, oil etc ) and China is by far the biggest consumer.
They export food and metals, minerals, oil to China and import manufactured goods in return.

Now everybody and their dog seems to have joined BRICS and many seem to be of this commodity and natural resource exporter only, countries exporting manufactured goods happen to be the W*stern ones or SEAsian ones or China's East Asian brozzers who will not join BRICS.

Anyway BRICS was a meme organization the only things taking it to serious status is the BRICS currency, non Western financial system etc.

Waise there are a lot of WEST BAD cliques out there like SCO and CSTO also, nobody bothers about those.

Anyway assuming this evolves into a serious org in the future, Bharat will play the same role that Turkey and Hungary play today in the NATO

that of doing Ungli to everyone else :troll:

Nah man I am Indian , i am just getting irritated recently with all the Twitter shit going on. Most Indians spread fake news without fact checking like India kicking turkey out. And gets bashed out by other communities. Sorry for the rant in the previous post.
You see mate, it wasn't Indians who broke out the news, it was some foreign source.
And that too we have lost nothing out of this, many Turks were forced to self reflect. For evey 2 Twets bashing India there was 1 tweet bashing erdogan and Pakistan.

Turkish audience isn't as plural as pakistan, it is a westernized country where most are against being dragged down by Erdugandu.

I kinda miss the Turkish posters from DFI, they used to keep themselves to their own thread.

Frankly nobody gives a fuck to the BRICS it's just all hype by ruskies and uneducated chest thumping north Indians🤣🤣

Mod Edit: Regionalism against fellow citizens isn't allowed. Warning point(s) issued.
Careful with the regionalism.

I'm an Andhra guy like you. Stop this North vs South BS. It's totally unnecessary.

Frankly nobody gives a fuck to the BRICS it's just all hype by ruskies and uneducated chest thumping north Indians🤣🤣

Mod Edit: Regionalism against fellow citizens isn't allowed. Warning point(s) issued.

If you want a northie jhappar on your southie face, this bong is ready to go down that path. All you inbred dravidianists cant stand up to bongoshontan if we do your type of low IQ 'muh regional pride' bub. We trounce you in every single cultural, independence related and scientific accomplishment that you braindead ones use to beat on 'stoopid hindi dehati' tropes.

No need to give either any hope of ever being in BRICS. Not that Chinese really care. Similar to how India never joined NSG because China blocked all attempts. Pakis don’t have anything of value or add anything they can forget this pipe dream.
Call it my personality then. If someone wants something from me and doesnt take no for an answer, i always did the inverse of the godfather quote and it worked so far : make them an offer they cant accept.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back