Canada : News & Discussions.

India needs to start banning the return of Khalistani youths now. Time to revoke their passports and force Canada to deal with this time ticking bomb of a problem.
Does not work that way.
If you revoke passport of a citizen while they are overseas, you are obligated to take them back without any questions asked. A passport is a nation's document basically saying to other nations that this person's identity is real and they are deemed safe to travel (ie, not an axe-murderer, terrorist, rapist, etc. as these things will flag you at police clearance stage of getting passport). So if you revoke passport, other nations go ' you dont find ur guy is fit enough for the clearance papers called passport ? ok. take him/her back and deal with them yourself.goodbye'.

Does not work that way.
If you revoke passport of a citizen while they are overseas, you are obligated to take them back without any questions asked. A passport is a nation's document basically saying to other nations that this person's identity is real and they are deemed safe to travel (ie, not an axe-murderer, terrorist, rapist, etc. as these things will flag you at police clearance stage of getting passport). So if you revoke passport, other nations go ' you dont find ur guy is fit enough for the clearance papers called passport ? ok. take him/her back and deal with them yourself.goodbye'.

I don't think they would want to come back. Besides, it creates more of a problem for these Khalistanis than for the GoI.

I don't think they would want to come back. Besides, it creates more of a problem for these Khalistanis than for the GoI.
they wont have option except maybe apply for refugee status. And even then, Canada will ask 'why did you revoke passport of this indian dude?' to India. Unless India says ' he is pAAPi/congressi/stoopid khalistani', whatever reason india gives, canada will go ' ok. then they are going back to u as they are ur citizens, sort our their papers again. cheers'.

they wont have option except maybe apply for refugee status. And even then, Canada will ask 'why did you revoke passport of this indian dude?' to India. Unless India says ' he is pAAPi/congressi/stoopid khalistani', whatever reason india gives, canada will go ' ok. then they are going back to u as they are ur citizens, sort our their papers again. cheers'.
And India will give Canada the middle finger and say “No. you created this problem and you didn’t listen to us. Cheers and now fuck off.”

And India will give Canada the middle finger and say “No. you created this problem and you didn’t listen to us. Cheers and now fuck off.”
Thats not something India can say. Why you revoked passport of your own citizen is a you problem, not a me problem to any foreign nation. Trust me, this is pretty automatic. if ur country notifies the foreign country you are resident of that your passport is revoked, failing it being an obvious case of political/religious/personal persecution, you just get shipped back to ur own country of citizenship el pronto on a one way ticket.

Thats not something India can say. Why you revoked passport of your own citizen is a you problem, not a me problem to any foreign nation. Trust me, this is pretty automatic. if ur country notifies the foreign country you are resident of that your passport is revoked, failing it being an obvious case of political/religious/personal persecution, you just get shipped back to ur own country of citizenship el pronto on a one way ticket.

And Canada’s courts won’t let the government of Canada do that because these fuckers already claimed asylum. So it’s Canada’s problem, not India.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back