Chinese Economy Watch

Chinese technology boost uptake of e-mobility in Africa: experts​

(Xinhua) 10:38, September 22, 2024
NAIROBI, Sept. 20 (Xinhua) -- Chinese green vehicle technology is boosting the adoption of e-mobility in Africa, experts said Friday.

Warren Ondanje, managing director of the Africa E-mobility Alliance, said in Nairobi, the capital of Kenya, that Chinese e-vehicle manufacturers have positioned themselves as key partners for the growing number of e-mobility startups on the continent.

"Chinese firms have played a key role in accelerating the adoption of electric vehicles in Africa," Ondanje said during the Africa E-Mobility Week 2024 conference.

The five-day event brought together more than 200 delegates, including representatives from United Nations agencies, senior government officials and innovators from across Africa, to foster collaboration and advance the sustainable mobility movement on the continent.

Michael Muchiri, deputy superintending engineer at Kenya's Ministry of Roads and Transport, said that Chinese e-vehicle brands are attracting significant interest from environmentally conscious Kenyan consumers due to their high-quality, clean transportation solutions offered at affordable prices.

Muchiri said that taxi and public transport operators have embraced Chinese e-vehicles because their low operational costs make them more competitive than conventional fossil-fueled cars.

According to the Energy and Petroleum Regulatory Authority, Kenya currently has an estimated 5,000 e-vehicles, comprising two-wheel, three-wheel, passenger and commercial vehicles.

Hilina Legesse, president of the Addis Ababa E-mobility Association, said that Chinese e-vehicles had facilitated Ethiopia's enforcement of its ban on importing fossil-fueled cars, which took effect in January, by providing affordable green vehicles.

Legesse said that several Chinese e-vehicle manufacturers have set up local assembly plants to meet the growing demand for clean modes of transport.

Claire Liu, sales manager at Chogori Technology, a Chinese manufacturer of e-vehicle accessories, said her firm has partnered with e-mobility companies in Africa to expand access to and affordability of electric-powered cars on the continent.

Indians, Chinese, Mexicans are happy with their country,
it depends in the person Mexico still has many bad things, so in my personal case there are many bad things in Mexico funny that you live in CCP paradise and everything is good in CCP paradise according to you

it depends in the person Mexico still has many bad things, so in my personal case there are many bad things in Mexico funny that you live in CCP paradise and everything is good in CCP paradise according to you

There's no point complaining about your own country

in your case understandable you live in a dictartorship, in Mexico we are free we can complaign and it is our right

Renounce your foreign citizenship, go back to Mexico, and build your country, which makes more sense than complaining about your home country on the Internet.

Renounce your foreign citizenship, go back to Mexico, and build your country, which makes more sense than complaining about your home country on the Internet.
I have no foreign citizenship, and I can complaign about my country as long I have a passport from Mexico, and where I live is a personal decision, living overseas does not mean I can not say my opinion about Mexico in fact I can vote overseas for president, so yes I can decide who is my president by voting overseas you live in a dictatorship
1726976039274.png

I want to see a reporter from China saying Xi is a dictator
see what they can say in Mexico

Journalist Anabel Hernández stated on ‘Aristegui En Vivo’ that it was in 2010 when it was first known that President Andrés Manuel López Obrador was linked to drug trafficking, since that year Sergio Enrique Villarreal Barragán, alias ‘El Grande’, who was a member of the Sinaloa Cartel, was arrested in Puebla and testified that he gave money to the current president in a motel in the Comarca Lagunera.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DGKquCWfzE

You can not say that in your dictatorship

1726976395394.png
In this exclusive interview with Adela Micha, Anabel Hernández reveals the connections between President Andrés Manuel López Obrador and the Sinaloa Cartel, highlighting how complicity has developed throughout the presidential campaigns and his administration.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_iMb6zNcns

I have no foreign citizenship, and I can complaign about my country as long I have a passport from Mexico, and where I live is a personal decision, living overseas does not mean I can not say my opinion about Mexico in fact I can vote overseas for president, so yes I can decide who is my president by voting overseas you live in a dictatorship
View attachment 10171

I want to see a reporter from China saying Xi is a dictator
see what they can say in Mexico

Journalist Anabel Hernández stated on ‘Aristegui En Vivo’ that it was in 2010 when it was first known that President Andrés Manuel López Obrador was linked to drug trafficking, since that year Sergio Enrique Villarreal Barragán, alias ‘El Grande’, who was a member of the Sinaloa Cartel, was arrested in Puebla and testified that he gave money to the current president in a motel in the Comarca Lagunera.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DGKquCWfzE

You can not say that in your dictatorship

If complaining helped,

Mexico would have overtaken Canada by now,

If complaining helped,

Mexico would have overtaken Canada by now,
why? war will fix anything? ah I see Xi told you you will take over all over Asia because everything belongs to China, ah I see, in your CCP lore your 100 years of humilliation will not end in humilliation once more , wake up your nation still is poor, as poor as Mexico and the life standards of China are of third world country`s.

Agh but you live in CCP paradise. where everything is good, the motherland is pure, Xi is holy and worthed of praise, yeah gangster paradise sorry CCP paradise

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPO76Jlnz6c

Last edited:
why? war will fix anything? ah I see Xi told you you will take over all over Asia because everything belongs to China, ah I see, in your CCP lore your 100 years of humilliation will not end in humilliation once more , wake up your nation still is poor, as poor as Mexico and the live standards oc China are of third world country`s.

Of course China is a third world country,

Third world countries should stop complaining because it doesn't make any sense

Of course China is a third world country,

Third world countries should stop complaining because it doesn't make any sense
Complaigning is a right, no society can survive without self critism, dictatorships never really advance much because self critism is freedom to think and freedom to think means advances in science,

The more freedom more advances in science.

In Mexico we had a semi dictatorship, and the results are evident

Complaigning is a right, no society can survive without self critism, dictatorships never really advance much because self critism is freedom to think and freedom to think means advances in science,

Is Africa lagging behind because Africans don't know how to complain?

Is Africa lagging behind because Africans don't know how to complain?
Development is subjective, in Japan people commit suicide for stupid things, they do not want to have children, where is the advance?

Africans can have less technology even more poverty, but spiritualy can be much more kind people than selfish Chinese or Japanese who are too materialistic to help each other , so complaining is good because we should be able to know what is wrong, dictatorships never allow critics, XI does not like critics about he or the CCP

Development is subjective, in Japan people commit suicide for stupid things, they do not want to have children, where is the advance?

Africans can have less technology even more poverty, but spiritualy can be much more kind people than selfish Chinese or Japanese who are too materialistic to help each other , so complaining is good because we should be able to know what is wrong, dictatorships never allow critics, XI does not like critics about he or the CCP

Why did you change the subject again,

Why did you change the subject again,
I did not change the subject, you simply can not say China is a dictatorship, I can say the Mexican president is corrupt in Radio or TV but you can not say that about Xi, do not lie to your self we are from different countries and political systems, definitively Mexico is corrupt there is crime and repression not a paradise but most citizens can opine in Mexico and say politicians are corrupt we have the right to opine

I did not change the subject, you simply can not say China is a dictatorship,

Hence I use the term Han slaves. Earlier they were Qing slaves which was another foreign power ruling them

I can say the Mexican president is corrupt in Radio or TV but you can not say that about Xi, do not lie to your self we are from different countries and political systems, definitively Mexico is corrupt there is crime and repression not a paradise but most citizens can opine in Mexico and say politicians are corrupt we have the right to opine

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back