Chit Chat

@ezsasa

Hi ,

I recall you had once posted on the production plans of GE TFs along with the call report. Can't locate it . Can you be kind enough to share it here once more .

Thanks in advance.

@ezsasa

Hi ,

I recall you had once posted on the production plans of GE TFs along with the call report. Can't locate it . Can you be kind enough to share it here once more .

Thanks in advance.

"insert quote" button in the post not working?

anyways here is the link..

why dont we hv SU 57 nd SU 75 aircrafts thread? they r definitely better than su 35, if not comparable to F35. if we face delay or problems in AMCA, these r only aviable 5 genration fighter for us. so their development news is important for us.

There appears to be reduced traffic to this website. Do you guys get the same feeling. There is definitely reduced posts and lesser number of people viewing the threads including the weekend. That is a direct indication of reduced traffic.

Am I right or not reading the indications correctly?

There appears to be reduced traffic to this website. Do you guys get the same feeling. There is definitely reduced posts and lesser number of people viewing the threads including the weekend. That is a direct indication of reduced traffic.

Traffic is consistent. There was a huge spike for a week when Bangladesh coup happened last month but other than that, the traffic has been consistent entirely.

The issue is, there really isn't much happening in India be it politics, defence related etc

RW has totally lost the enthusiasm and feels extremely let down by BJP 3.0

You can notice this on twitter too.

Traffic is consistent. There was a huge spike for a week when Bangladesh coup happened last month but other than that, the traffic has been consistent entirely.

The issue is, there really isn't much happening in India be it politics, defence related etc

It could just be that everyone relaxing post LS elections. Winning that was a major goal for everyone. Congress happy to have gained momentum. BJP content with retaining power. TMC happy for regaining MP seats.
With state elections getting closer, we can see increased participation.
Even some non-RW also are not much active, look like.
What happened to Rana Ayubb? Been a while that she made some noise.

Pacing ourselves sir.

It's been a long 8 years of constantly being active to support our causes.
Many are having a bit of down time to recharge for 2029 elections.

Give it a bit of time for many to come back swinging the fist.

UPI wanting minimum of iOS 17 has bitten me badly. none of the UPI apps - gpay, phonepe, bhim, etc - work on my iphone ...

View: https://x.com/kingslyj/status/1769208702370742295

Atrocious NPCI has demanded the latest iOS support for payment apps, whereas android does not!

any of you come across any workarounds/solutions for this?

no intention of throwing away my perfectly working iphone just for a payment app :(

India is currently suffering from a Political Fatigue after a prolonged season of Hyperactive Nationalism and Politics in the country.

It will take a year more to cool down and reach the same level again.

both from same community. no MSM coverage to these
Real unity saar. Ganga jemuni tehjib saar. We waz tolerant dhimmis saar. Bhoi bhoi saar.

View: https://x.com/TARUNspeakss/status/1832504869590323425
Imagine calling BhaJiPao an extremist party.

i Hate these hindus d1ckriding muzzies than these pigs themselves.

These leftist napumsak HINOs are the sole reason why mullas are so emboldened in India.

The mullas know that these subhumans will defend them no matter what.

There is Sadar bazar in sirsa just next to masjid every festival and jhanki make sure we go through this bazar we also organise dahi handi and many jhanki just immediate next to masjid muzzies can't do a shit for now I don't know about future since congress is strong in this election

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back