Chit Chat

Tried to visit Strategicfront after long time. Website not opening for me.
Anyone else facing the issue ? Did they too close the forum .

Ya'll Greater Noida full name

Greater New Old Kanal Housing Land Authority Industrial Development Authority.

Aur kitne baar extend karage ye naam.

Last edited:
Ya'll Greater Noida full name

Greater New Old Kanal Housing Land Authority Industrial Development Authority.

Aur kitne baar extend karage ye naam.
Acronyms doesn't always remain acronyms. Many becomes a word of their own with time:
HCL - no longer an acronym for Hindustan Computers Limited
It is now simply HCL as a standalone word.

Similarly Noida, Gr.Noida are on their way to become a proper name instead of being Acronyms.

No sir you need mathematics to understand basic theoretical aerodynamics.
Otherwise u will be declared another akim lol.
I know designing a fighter is a question of math Bro.
My answer was about first Mig29 were not fitted with FNW and to say that don't need to be a math Field medalist.

This is a thread for the LCA, not design quirks of the F15 with yours' commentary included. Thanks.
I wasn't the one who brought the topic there. I was debunking others. With facts.
I still put something regarding Tejas in the meanwhile,abt altered fuel supply from wing tanks.

Last edited:
Some textbook espionage just happened.

Turns out Mossad had either intercepted some shipment for Hezbollah or they were actually the one who distributed them in the first place but the end result was that more than 1,000 pagers rigged with plastic explosives were being used by various Iranian proxies. An hour or so earlier all the pagers received message at the same time and then detonated. Initial reports suggest almost 1,200 casualties

This is huge

View: https://x.com/tarekabouz/status/1836059778474234364?s=19

Turns out Mossad had either intercepted some shipment for Hezbollah or they were actually the one who distributed them in the first place but the end result was that more than 1,000 pagers rigged with plastic explosives were being used by various Iranian proxies. An hour or so earlier all the pagers received message at the same time and then detonated. Initial reports suggest almost 1,200 casualties

This is huge
just came to post that . glad we have israel as an ally. :bplease: .

This is huge

View: https://x.com/tarekabouz/status/1836059778474234364?s=19

hanood distributes SIM cards, yahood distributes pagers. :ROFLMAO:

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qgdvxuyq48tkjqvpe38tg3k6y0jlwtcxzfpf4wt

qrcode
Back