Chit Chat

Not for a guy who loves watching these big birds 😉
Also the sound is slim to none in my house it’s a decent distance from the runway I go there for running because it’s empty and good road to run.
How's traffic there now? When I was little it was one of my worst nightmares to go to airport there.

How's traffic there now? When I was little it was one of my worst nightmares to go to airport there.
Areee mt pucho bhai it’s still a nightmare anywhere you have to go just add 15mins of traffic time before leaving its so frustrating aswell
Did you like entirely shift to Delhi or you come back from time to time?

uski aur uske gharwalon ki ghar waapsi karvayee yaa khud kalma padna shuru ho gaye? :D

she has started believing in Hindu philosophies, that also helps her to relieve the stress. asli kaam to humarey jese kar rhy hai, yeh tharra sf to bass waah wah lootney pohoch jataey hai beheti ganga mein hath dhony :facepalm2:

Absolute bonkers video of Iron Dome's dynamic targetting at work

View: https://x.com/clashreport/status/1837592214358446144?s=19
> Tamir interceptor climbs for a top-down interception
> Descents to execute it
> Either that target is engaged by another Tamir interceptor or is deemed not a threat
> Performs an insanely high g turn at the split second and redirects to the next target
> Successfully engages it

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFUIdcrgW6M

These kinds of videos create a bad perception of the country. New Delhi really needs to be cleaned up, it's unbelievable that we have rickshaws running in the capital in 2024.

The last time I saw a rickshaw in my tier 2 city in Andhra was in 2000's.

Parts of Delhi are complete shitholes and this stuff deserves nothing but ridicule.

The last time I saw a rickshaw in my tier 2 city in Andhra was in 2000's.

Parts of Delhi are complete shitholes and this stuff deserves nothing but ridicule.
Something that struck me now. Rickshaws are almost nil in Telugu States and everyone had a Tata Ace now.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back