CI/CT Operations

Judging from the image they were not camped, probably on the move in groups of two each with a good distance between each other. Probably why there were reports of two getting killed immediately at the start of the encounter, the other two probably tried to make a break for it gave a small fight, and died shortly after.

1726062242071.pngPro

Just look at the stuff recovered in the Keran operation
View attachment 9124
Fuuuuuuuuuuuck

All these seems pretty useable .... they just needed to smuggle in some mortar tubes and rpg .
Heck u can even make some rudimentary tubes in a local machining shop ..

We need to fucking lock in

Last edited:
Not to jinx it but looks like things are turning for good in Jammu

As I said, India is a sleeping elephant. It takes a lot of poking to wake it up, but once it wakes up it can cause absolute carnage.

Also interesting to note the operation is being undertaken under the aegis of 9 Corps which is actually responsible for northern Punjab - Jammu - Himachal. These are not RR troops but regular infantry (and SF of course).

Just look at the stuff recovered in the Keran operation
View attachment 9124

This is very concerning. So many RPG rounds can cause massive damage and havoc. We are back to 90s insurgency days officially.

As I said, India is a sleeping elephant. It takes a lot of poking to wake it up, but once it wakes up it can cause absolute carnage.

Also interesting to note the operation is being undertaken under the aegis of 9 Corps which is actually responsible for northern Punjab - Jammu - Himachal. These are not RR troops but regular infantry (and SF of course).

This is very concerning. So many RPG rounds can cause massive damage and havoc. We are back to 90s insurgency days officially.
Many might comment that it's nonsense
But I feel the silence is for some bigger reason
If we were really able to stop ambushes we would have killed most of the terrorists but many are still roaming in the jungles of pir panjal
Might be they are planning big like striking on multiple fronts

And the ammunition and rpg rounds that have been found might be pointing towards that

Just a individual take my suggestion is not to be happy until all the terrorists in region have not been hoorified

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back