CI/CT Operations

Instead of burying these pigs in unmarked graves, we should burn their bodies.

If you notice, these savages are wearing some protection around their genitals. I guess they want to keep their genitals safe for 72 hoors. We should be burning them.

Low IQ, hoor obsessed retards will be scared about meeting hoors with burnt bodies.
Behead them, and pubkcikly display their heads

I have a question here, why govt not considering to take over pok rather than investing heavy in counter operation within our land ? CT pulling heavy resources.

or

Govt wants the army to be ready and making the kashmir a play ground for army, so that army always be wake ?

I have a question here, why govt not considering to take over pok rather than investing heavy in counter operation within our land ? CT pulling heavy resources.

or

Govt wants the army to be ready and making the kashmir a play ground for army, so that army always be wake ?
Bro on a side note
U have asked this question many times and u have got answers

It's impossible to invade PoK due to terrain
It will lead for meat grinder for even small square metre of land

And moreover do u have an overwhelming dominance over Pakistan wrt conventional capabilities
No!

Over that is govt and people of this nation ready for 1000s of body bags

So this is the only solution that is letting snake live in ur courtyard

Bro on a side note

And moreover do u have an overwhelming dominance over Pakistan wrt conventional capabilities
No!

Indian population is not ready for a meat grinder like the one you are seeing in the Russia-Ukraine conflict.

or

Take POK? I think we should be realistic here , we can only think about POK if we are strong enough to handle Pak and China simultaneously and also be able to handle diplomatic pressure from the west (as we will be aggressor here)

For context China being a superpower cannot take down Taiwan

It is only possible if the shout comes from within POK and then we have excuse of Human right yada yada like we did in Bangladesh..
Anything other than that is pipedream

Bro on a side note

No!

Thrwaaaa agents faila dooo pure pok main and make it hell.

why meat grinder, make such a plan like finish it off in 1 week.

Russia i dont think have any plan before attacking ukrain, russians neglect the nato.
It’s not that easy on top of that even if we win and take POK back
1.Hostile civilian Population
2.God knows how many thousands of Terrorists aka 90s Kashmir all over again
3.The POK population is atleast a decade behind mainstream
And much more

why meat grinder, make such a plan like finish it off in 1 week.

Russia i dont think have any plan before attacking ukrain, russians neglect the nato.
What are u speaking bro
Do u know how these things
Sorry to be rude but no sane person can speak such
How can u plan when terrain population and many other factors are against u
And over that u are not some sort of super power or hi tech military

1 Para Legit “HUNTED” every single one of them
Lo bhaiyon Good Morning hogyii

View: https://x.com/Goreunit/status/1834059152697462930

Very good indeed.
But bloody hell, why always have orgasms over Pak terrorist pigs getting eliminated in Indian territory.

I want zero or near zero terrorist attacks inside Indian territory.
Let the Pakistan Army face continuous attacks on their military posts and even their civilian population be targeted.

Reverse the situation. Send infiltraters regularly into Pak territory to bleed the bastards.
Probably some sections of the Afghan Mujahideen who are very much anti Pakistan can be trained and armed to harass the Pakistan Army..
Especially Afghans who believe in an independent Pakhtunistan.

If nothing works out, carry out salami slicing of POK land.Keep on reducing the size of Pakistan's POK and increase the area of Indian Kashmir

If India had acted like the Israelis probably Muzzafarabad would be in Indian control by now due to Indian salami slicing strategy.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back