CI/CT Operations

Logistics can't be moved in ASLV.we need armoured variants of such trucks. Or atleast drivers' cabin can be armoured.
Alpha said in one of its video army is doing a feasibility study and making a proposal to upgrade the stallions with armoured cabins it will take time till then in high risk areas these trucks shouldn’t be moved alone or without any armour leading the convoy

A more clearer and closer picture of the truck which was ambushed in this image and the image I posted before the truck looks alone there is very much a chance there were multiple vehicles and last vehicle of the convoy was hit.
View attachment 2082
The things which are almost confirmed are-
1.Ambush most probably failed the truck was struck with grenade and then small arms fire(likely to be M4 with TI)
2.The machine gunner on the truck suppressed the pigs which gave time for the troops to dismount and counter.
3.Two injured soldiers are probably the driver and the front passenger.
4.Pigs are trapped reinforcements are in OP is underway

The things which are almost confirmed are-
1.Ambush most probably failed the truck was struck with grenade and then small arms fire(likely to be M4 with TI)
2.The machine gunner on the truck suppressed the pigs which gave time for the troops to dismount and counter.
3.Two injured soldiers are probably the driver and the front passenger.
4.Pigs are trapped reinforcements are in OP is underway
Addition to this initial reports and OSINT suggests 6 pigs are trapped there is a chance that this was army’s trap in which pigs fell (not sure)

Ok the initial reports and OSINT’s show this ambush was not THAT successful as the ones in the past, looks like our troops got good amount of time to retaliate and counter the ambush which trapped the pigs and more reinforcements were called in (not confirming it’s my assumptions because usually after ambush and about 10-15 mins of firing pigs run away but this time the firefight is going on)
LMG operator saved their ass this time by supressing fire, otherwise it was another rajouri. This tells you just how fucking important LMGs are. One good thing but again same fucking stallions

LMG operator saved their ass this time by supressing fire, otherwise it was another rajouri. This tells you just how fucking important LMGs are. One good thing but again same fucking stallions
It’s can be the same as Rajouri we have 4 injured soldiers and their condition is unknown,still a LMG can suppress to an extent while pigs are shooting and there is no cover for the troops

It’s can be the same as Rajouri we have 4 injured soldiers and their condition is unknown,still a LMG can suppress to an extent while pigs are shooting and there is no cover for the troops
I don't hear any news about them being serious yet.. only God knows. On the contrary public needs to ask these questions to army. Why same textbook ambushes happen time to time. Same high mountain terrain, same forested cover, same sharp cut along a ridge (ideal for L shape ambush) and same alone stallion everytime

I don't hear any news about them being serious yet.. only God knows. On the contrary public needs to ask these questions to army. Why same textbook ambushes happen time to time. Same high mountain terrain, same forested cover, same sharp cut along a ridge (ideal for L shape ambush) and same alone stallion everytime
Well prepare yourself for some bad news I hearing stuff Iam hope that’s not true

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back