CI/CT Operations

@haldilal This thread should be under Internal Security or under a new Sub forum called Counter Terrorism to club all national, internation anti terror(which implies GoI recognizes it as such as part of its domestic or forgien policy) operations.

So is it going to be another 5 KIA just as previous ambushes? How are there so many ambushes happening in the same area? time to carpet artillery bomb POK

So is it going to be another 5 KIA just as previous ambushes? How are there so many ambushes happening in the same area? time to carpet artillery bomb POK
Brother stop we do this everytime here is a piece by gen.m.m narvane this will tell you that the leadership doesn’t want to do anything I will not go in blackpill hota kuch hai nhi forum aur bnd hojayega agr dhanda maxer ka ego hurt hua toh.

Attachments

• 1720439235287.png
    1720439235287.png
    602.7 KB · Views: 20
Ok the initial reports and OSINT’s show this ambush was not THAT successful as the ones in the past, looks like our troops got good amount of time to retaliate and counter the ambush which trapped the pigs and more reinforcements were called in (not confirming it’s my assumptions because usually after ambush and about 10-15 mins of firing pigs run away but this time the firefight is going on)

A more clearer and closer picture of the truck which was ambushed in this image and the image I posted before the truck looks alone there is very much a chance there were multiple vehicles and last vehicle of the convoy was hit.
IMG_1106.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back