CI/CT Operations

Sirji this is not the way we can solve the problem
Today u will bring armoured cabin they will bring powerful IEDs and then we will bring something else then they will get something else
We need to stop this circle
We need to stop any such attacks
Protection is temporary but elimination is permanent
We need to eliminate the threat of ambushes and we should conduct ops with that objective
Not to disagree with you just to add
I think we need this
1720453326422.png
And bomb those porkies too(cross the border goddammit)

एक ही तरीका है कि कमीशंड ऑफिसर्स को इन ट्रक्स में भेजा जाये, हर बार. और परिणाम सामने आयेंगे, अच्छे. हर एक इक्विपमेंट काम में आने लगेगा, अच्छे बख्तरबंद वाहन प्रयोग में आयेंगे और सुरक्षा की मात्रा और क्वालिटी अपने आप बढ़ जायेगी.

Today u will bring armoured cabin they will bring powerful IEDs and then we will bring something else then they will get something else
We need to eliminate the threat of ambushes and we should conduct ops with that objective
Yes, take action as per the situation. Let them bring whatever they can.

We can't continue like for long. In order to eliminate them we need to fix the shortcoming and update our strategies.

They are testing the possible pain points and our threshold in Valley as well as areas near Jammu.

My exact thoughts, it takes balls at central gov level to initiate action.

एक ही तरीका है कि कमीशंड ऑफिसर्स को इन ट्रक्स में भेजा जाये, हर बार. और परिणाम सामने आयेंगे, अच्छे. हर एक इक्विपमेंट काम में आने लगेगा, अच्छे बख्तरबंद वाहन प्रयोग में आयेंगे और सुरक्षा की मात्रा और क्वालिटी अपने आप बढ़ जायेगी.
Don't wish anything bad for any soldier whether Commissioned or not!

but let at least one CO to move with general troop in these trucks and let them realize.

I don't blame it on to politicians, they are after their vote bank, but why does Army leadership hesitate? Unko karnail, jarnail ki post badhani hai, apna allowances ke bill pass karwane hain... agar kisi ko bura lage to mod is post ko delete kar de, please..

Just talked to one of my Guy who is very near to Army and has few friends positioned up above!

He had talked to them last month only about movement of troops in these unprotected trucks.

He got reply: In those heights and curves and thin roads, heavy armored trucks and troop Carriers don't perform properly.

He was like WTF!

Last edited:
Politicians , even if they are bad have become a scapegoat
stop blaming them for every damm thing , blame the people who are actually responsible .

Officials have the guts to commit blatant corruption and shady activities , but when time comes to do their damm job suddenly the gov is to blame for stopping them . What a joke .
Its just a game of priorities .

also ban soldiers from using sm , i am fucking sick of it

Just talked to one of my Guy who is very near to Army and has few friends positions up above!

He had talked to them last month only about movement of troops in these unprotected trucks.

He got reply: In those heights and curves and thin roads, heavy armored trucks and troop Carriers don't perform properly.

He was like WTF!
Absolute bs phir ek kaam kroo bc paidal chle jao stallion ko bhi kyu Pareshan krre ho

5 confirmed Killed (can't say but expect more till tomorrow) total 10 soldiers were inside the truck

That means it was troop movement not logistics..
pathetic ignorance towards SOP.

What is military chief , these corrupt politicians and spineless military babus are pests who have no concerns about our jawan's safety.
Why can't these stupid bastards do smth like balakot surgical strike again, imo all indians will support such an action so what's stopping them? Ohh is it because our vishwaguru wanting to get Nobel prize for peace...

MOD alert: Few words removed. Don't use those words for Army Chief!

stop blaming them for every damm thing , blame the people who are actually responsible .

Officials have the guts to commit blatant corruption and shady activities , but when time comes to do their damm job suddenly the gov is to blame for stopping them . What a joke .

There is no control by govt on the Mobile network and use of SM by soldiers. Army encouraged their own OS for mobiles but hardly any solider uses that. So many post regularly via their relatives and wife's accounts on SM.

The thing we're blaming the politicians is for taking strategic decisions. Army can be blamed for the shortcomings like not following SOPs in place and all.

Bhaiyo can we make a thread (which only the mods can post and reply on) regarding the details of the encounters from 2021 ? Just The details, Date, place, units involved, Kill count

Its getting really hard to track the encounters, atleast for me ! Maybe the mods can also provide details of CASO's launched but without any success in that thread !

No chit chat ! What say ? Asked the same on discord.
I'm in, how can I help

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back