CI/CT Operations

यहाँ तो स्वस्थ आलोचना और तर्क की भी गुंजाईश नहीं है. अगर सब कुछ एक तरफ़ा ही है तो फोरम क्यों कर कहा जाये. केवल वाह वाह करने के लिए बना रखा है तो अलग बात है.
Language of the forum is English. There are members who cannot read and write in Devnagari script.

Please switch over to English and post valuable answers not philosophy.

8 pigs killed in 7 days...
Oh okay and we lost two men, correct? I remember thinking the situation was all good.

These one off attacks will keep happening. The only solution is the strike inside PoK. Kill one they’ll send five. It’s what it is. We can’t keep playing defensive.

What are you ranting about? Don’t spread misinformation over a singular encounter. In 1962 no one was surprised. Your man nehru himself appointed the chiefs and the commanders were his beck and call doing forward policy without proper gear. Purely politicians fault. In 1965 no one was surprised, Op Gibraltar was wiped out in 2 months (1965 version of kashmir insurgency). If anything it’s the airforce that completely sold this war. 1971 operation changez khan was an utter failure roflmao. Pakistan failed in every metric. In Kargil it was purely the intelligence fault claiming that there were only 20-30 mujahideen spread across the kargil front.

Correct in Galwan and Balakot tho
rest aside, does this current scenario seem to be somewhat on the lines of op gibraltar extended to a different area of operations ? Just before leaving my thing I heard 60+ (number could be way off) are there in kathua-doda-bhaderwah area.

rest aside, does this current scenario seem to be somewhat on the lines of op gibraltar extended to a different area of operations ? Just before leaving my thing I heard 60+ (number could be way off) are there in kathua-doda-bhaderwah area.
It’s exactly like Operatiom Gibraltar. If anything Operatiin Gibraltar was more tough as it had more backing from the army establishment. They infiltrated around the same numbered (maybe the 90s insurgency had 12k insurgents at its peak in comparison to GIB which had 10k). The difference is the army of 65 had a brain and leaders with some guts and planning skills in comparison to our current genrols.

Army's stallion w/ army troops in it. CAPF presence in the area is currently not really high due to Amarnath Yatra.
Hmm okay. Which unit got hit? It must have been a unit on peacetime as jammu is calm.

Targeting peacetime units is cowardly and lowly. It’s hard to stop ambushes like this from happening so i won’t hold this against the army. I will expect some revenge though.

Rajouri, Reasi, Poonch, Now Kathua.. The geographical span of these ambushes, indicates deep planning on part of Pak/Jihadis..
Looks like the infra and local support have been built up over a long period in time.. This cannot be planned in just a few months..

Thing seems to be revenge planned by terrorists for losing their 8 men in pats few days
And they got a jackpot
As usual they disappeared
Most worse part is terror org are planning and executing revenges against the dominant force in the region
Ofc the terrorists are ssg and bat troops but still this shows how strong their foundation has become since 2021

Thing seems to be revenge planned by terrorists for losing their 8 men in pats few days
And they got a jackpot
Most worse part is terror org are planning and executing revenges against the dominant force in the region
Ofc the terrorists are ssg and bat troops but still this shows how strong their foundation has become since 2021
Buddy. The fact that they are attacking outside of the tradintional conflict zone (Rajouri/Poonch/Kulgam belt) shows they are desperate. Attacking peace time units is sad and pathetic.

And they got a jackpot
All is due to the terrain, they know we know...
Just for an example if you're standing on top/side of any of the ridges here with a road going just below you with movement of army/other vehicles and you even spit, it will land on top of a ,moving one!

Pigs are using M4s with TI/Acog sights on top of that.

Indian Military is arguably the most incompetent among all sarkari branches this shithole has created. They are not criticised enough and are considered as the best we got. These redacted get "surprised" everytime without surprising anyone else. They got surprised in 1962, they got surprised in 1965, they got surprised in 1971 Op Chengiz Khan, they got "surprised" at Kargil, they got surprised on 27th Feb, they got "surprised" on Galwan and get surprised everyday on the same fucking location by same bastards and instead of learning they still leave our men to die, and next day do a mujra with their APCs and IFVs showing how modern they are and then go back to normal. They have been fucking up timely procurement and killing indigenous programmes and are consuming fat commissions through corruption. People should honestly stop consuming the jingoistic bullshit they sell to us, they are an incompetent bunch and this not coming out of frustration, it is pretty much visible especially in Manipur where there is no pakistan to send jihadis.

Oh and less said about 56 inch ki redacted the better.

There's no accountability at top levels of most government branches and that attitude permeates all the way down. The decay is visible across the country for everyone to see, whether it be our urban infrastructure, safety regulations or all the hundreds who keep dying in freak accidents like some random hoarding collapsing, woman and her child getting electrocuted due to live wires lying around or a gaming center catching fire.

Often times I've remarked on the previous forum that the ruling class(IAS, Army generals, MP's etc) in this country behave like feudal overlords. It's is a continuation of the British era colonial apparatus that was carried over after 1947. The system is designed to rule and lord over people instead of serving them. I mean why would they care if a few low level grunts die or suffer, due to lack of equipment, right.

A deep purge and a systemic change is required. Until then, we'll be here still talking about the next ambush or next freak accident.

Rajouri, Reasi, Poonch, Now Kathua.. The geographical span of these ambushes, indicates deep planning on part of Pak/Jihadis..
Looks like the infra and local support have been built up over a long period in time.. This cannot be planned in just a few months..
These things have been planned under leadership of Asim munir since ceasefire
He is typical ISI guy as few members suggested knows how to build networks and conduct clandestine ops using sf and specialized units

Buddy. The fact that they are attacking outside of the tradintional conflict zone (Rajouri/Poonch/Kulgam belt) shows they are desperate. Attacking peace time units is sad and pathetic.
I don't see as contraction of their area operation rather expansion
Only time will say

Same area multiple ambushes
Something severely wrong with area commander

Para SF dropped

On site ops is on

Reactions: SKC
What could a chopper have done? Even if the Mi-26s were available, nothing could've been done. You can't pick up a tank top down in the middle of a flash flooded river, that to in a mountainous terrain in pitch black...
The soilders were atop the tank for quite a few hours before they got swept away by the river currents, pretty much every SAR chopper of the AAC have the capability to operate at night so it's not like a rescue mission couldn't be initiated.

Hmm okay. Which unit got hit? It must have been a unit on peacetime as jammu is calm.

Targeting peacetime units is cowardly and lowly. It’s hard to stop ambushes like this from happening so i won’t hold this against the army. I will expect some revenge though.
I'm not aware, maybe an inf unit. There used to be a Jakrif unit up there if memory serves me right. Let's wait for the official confirmation. Revenge usually gets served sooner or later there's a larger problem to address I hope the people in charge takes timely and accurate decisions.

There's no accountability at top levels of most government branches and that attitude permeates all the way down. The decay is visible across the country for everyone to see, whether it be our urban infrastructure, safety regulations or all the hundreds who keep dying in freak accidents like some random hoarding collapsing, woman and her child getting electrocuted due to live wires lying around or a gaming center catching fire.

Often times I've remarked on the previous forum that the ruling class(IAS, Army generals, MP's etc) in this country behave like feudal overlords. It's is a continuation of the British era colonial apparatus that was carried over after 1947. The system is designed to rule and lord over people instead of serving them. I mean why would they care if a few low level grunts die or suffer, due to lack of equipment, right.

A deep purge and a systemic change is required. Until then, we'll be here still talking about the next ambush or next freak accident.
We never moved out of the British Indian Army mindset and the structure.
We still have the sahayak system. We have their designations and unit structure.

70% of army budget is going to Salaries and Pensions. Not sure when the change will come!

Last edited:

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back