CI/CT Operations

heard rumours on twitter that galwan deaths was another of their fuck up . sending a small force into chinese side of valley . result 20 dead + 30-40 captured , chinese taking control of buffer territory . never heard of any heads rolling for that fuck up .

big cover up there as well about where the actual LAC is .

highest peak in area 5353 ended up in pakistani hands . u can make excuses but thats the end reality .

Dude, you are the last person I expect to be spreading propaganda !

Even today not clear galwan captured by chinese or not.

Its clear it is not captured but by either side, but whether you choose to believe that information is upto you.

Dude, you are the last person I expect to be spreading propaganda !

Its clear it is not captured but by either side, but whether you choose to believe that information is upto you.
Indian Defense enthusiasts arent taken seriously for a reason, unfortunately.

I thought the self hating white worshipping phenomena that I see many indians display online would be invisible here but BOY was i wrong lol!

which is propaganda ? pt 5353 was a loss . for galwan valley , pictures are there .

I am talking about Galwan. And this statement 👇

sending a small force into chinese side of valley . result 20 dead + 30-40 captured

Aggressor will always have the advantage of surprise and preparation. We didn't "send" a small force into Chinese side, the Chinese side pushed into our side with a huge amount of troops well-armed to attack us.

The other choice would have been to retreat with that "small" force and lose territory west of PP14.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back