Electronics and Semiconductor Manufacturing Industry

Of course . Without Momota this would have been impossible. I say this in all seriousness. She must have assured the Americans no cut money would be charged. From there on it was a cakewalk.

Well didi knows what happens if she messes with muricans. Afterall a live example has been recently demonstrated.

Perhaps this was a condition from the Americans that the Fab would be situated in an area controlled by their favorite CIA Asset - Momta?

How likely that plant of Tata Fire is cheen sabotage. Despite that suspicion, I can't help look at our standards and even if the physical infrastructure is excellent, I can't help but speculate that one of our C-grade work ethos caused that.

it was a chemical godown in the complex that caught fire, so almost 100% certainly due to lax standards. Factories catch fire or explode every day in India due to very poor safety standards, especially around toxic chemicals and explosives.

It's fits in the Chinese( and even American) narrative that India is unfit to be a manufacturing base for Apple, every (((accident))) and violent (((worker's protest))) adds to this.

Tata probably has insurance on everything so their losses should be covered?

Don't think the Centre will provide her even a single paisa in benefits for the alleged Fab.

They'd approve the gibs even for TN even though they hate Stalin but atleast him and the business enviornment in that state is competent enough.
The state does not even have an incentive policy in place because the govt is essentially bankrupt while neighboring Odisha is asking the semiconductor majors to approach the state govt directly (instead of the GoI/ISM) and offering significantly higher incentive tiers than the GoI. As I keep saying, 'retweets' etc aren't 'confirmations' and not a single large scale greenfield industrial project has been completed in the state since the Singur/Nandigram fiasco. To make matters worse, the state keeps electing a fundamentally anti development party (when other states were diluting land acquisition laws the TMC led WB govt actually made them more stringent, it is also the only state in India where the AAI needed to purchase lands from individual landowners for an airport expansion project because the incumbent administration is ideologically opposed to land acquisitions - even if public infrastructure projects are at stake) time and time again so I do not trust their tall claims one bit.

The state does not even have an incentive policy in place because the govt is essentially bankrupt while neighboring Odisha is asking the semiconductor majors to approach the state govt directly (instead of the GoI/ISM) and offering significantly higher incentive tiers than the GoI. As I keep saying, 'retweets' etc aren't 'confirmations' and not a single large scale greenfield industrial project has been completed in the state since the Singur/Nandigram fiasco. To make matters worse, the state keeps electing a fundamentally anti development party (when other states were diluting land acquisition laws the TMC led WB govt actually made them more stringent, it is also the only state in India where the AAI needed to purchase lands from individual landowners for an airport expansion project because the incumbent administration is ideologically opposed to land acquisitions - even if public infrastructure projects are at stake) time and time again so I do not trust their tall claims one bit.

I said in previous post that Bonglol/Kolkota is only possible if this was Uncle Sam's T&C for the deal.

It especially makes sense if this "defence chip" fab is doomed to fail like the SCL Chandigarh (((accident))) fires in the 80's

The whole point of your military chip fab is for it to make the missiles and other electronics mlecch-mukt, but with (((collaborations))) like this you will have to take permissions from uncle sam to launch a BrahMos with these "atmanirbhar" chips.

I said in previous post that Bonglol/Kolkota is only possible if this was Uncle Sam's T&C for the deal.

It especially makes sense if this "defence chip" fab is doomed to fail like the SCL Chandigarh (((accident))) fires in the 80's

The whole point of your military chip fab is for it to make the missiles and other electronics mlecch-mukt, but with (((collaborations))) like this you will have to take permissions from uncle sam to launch a BrahMos with these "atmanirbhar" chips.

Yeah so the Indian babus have some sense after all. They just need to copy the tech and spread it to other tech centers and then close that plant down to prevent any further contamination by US agencies.

Isn't all this hype about the new Fab coming up just because the Americans realized that one of our startups, 3rditech, is actually pretty advanced with its imaging sensors, and now they’re trying to shift towards a win-win situation instead of sitting on the sidelines? Because I’ve seen these Reddit plebs saying it’s just a tech transfer deal, and that 3rditech’s own R&D has nothing to do with it. If that’s the case, how does it even make sense that the US, a country known for arm-twisting and never sharing its cutting-edge tech, would suddenly collaborate with us in a crucial sector like semiconductors?

When asked, all they tell is vague "Because Muh China" which doesn't sound convincing.

Latest Replies

Featured Content

Trending Threads

Donate via Bitcoin - bc1qpc3h2l430vlfflc8w02t7qlkvltagt2y4k9dc2

qrcode
Back